Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

What is bOB?

Discussion in 'Community Message Board' started by Mal D. Olive, Jun 1, 2012.

1. bob

bob Chief Engineer Staff Member

to are or not to are... and that is the question..........

I am simply whelmed .......

I am sure Mal was trying to make a point with this but since he is pointless, I rest my case.....

2. Tobyn

Tobyn Well-Known Member

And therein lies the truth, though as false as it may be.

3. bob

bob Chief Engineer Staff Member

I love true and false questions................

Unfortunately Mal becomes so involved in his mastation of dilemma that he fails to undergo intense evaluation of his inner festation which has in the past altered his most inner flatuations and led him beyond what is universal or non universal in making his point thus it is safer for all that associate with him that he remain pointless, at least to a degree, and that degree can only be decided by a thermometer of capable determination to decide the potential degree..........

BTW were you insinuating that he has big feet, they are only there to keep him from falling over when he has had too many olives..

4. Tobyn

Tobyn Well-Known Member

I was insinuating nothing Dear Sir (and I use the term loosely so as not to offend). I was flat out agreeing with what my Darling SILFAM pointed out. MAL most certainly has some skis capable of holding him up when necessary, though I still do not understand how he can fit them under the dash when he drives. . . . . .

5. seamom

seamom Well-Known Member

boB...you've spelled your name incorrectly! :biggrin:

6. JacquieP

JacquieP Well-Known Member

Uh, oh, did boB get into the olive stash??????? So bad, when one cannot even spell one's own name correctly!

7. Judi

Judi Well-Known Member

bOB hasn't been able to spell anything correctly since we've known him....and that's been tooooo many years.

Our first cruise together was 1998 and we'd known him via Prodigy Afloat for many, many years before that! :spyglass:

8. Mal D. Olive

Mal D. Olive Never met an olive I didn't like

This is oh so inspiring. It has been some time since a chatter like this surfaced to bring out the inner inspectitossils in each of us. The intellectual depth that this uncovered fuels ones being to establish a conorosisism of amplitudinal delight. I thank you all for your most appropriate, and astute contributions in this concern.

I remain as always....Yours in Olives,

Mal D.

9. seamom

seamom Well-Known Member

So, what did your Irish friend, Conor, ever do to you to get blamed in this way?

10. seamom

seamom Well-Known Member

conorosisism: definition: Mal kissing the Blarney stone and trying to pull a fast one in fake intellectualese! :whistle:

11. Tobyn

Tobyn Well-Known Member

Tis a conundrum why one would wish to bring preposterous fallacious misgivings into such an intellegent dialog such as was presented here. Unless of course the intent was a bit of legerdemain which by itself could ultimately entice the prognosticators to enter into a litigious accord. None the less, we stand by our initial query. Once again I must state for the record: "That that is is that that is not not that it is but that it is not." NOW do you comprehend the discourse?

12. Mal D. Olive

Mal D. Olive Never met an olive I didn't like

Bravo BFAM! Profound, and indigourusly parpentual to say the least. I am taking all of this in, for further evaluation and subterroniuos perculation. Perhaps we can expand further on the side tracks that seem to develop from the general banter, when time allows for such stuff! I hope all of you are as exhilarated as I am with this lively discussion, and as always welcome all view points, suggestions, and what not.

13. tutak

tutak Getting EVEN closer to suspension

bOb is a typo where an o is missing.

14. seamom

seamom Well-Known Member

Mal and Tobyn... Kisss kiss kiss kisss........Blarney..all of it.. and Tobyn...I said and I'll say again! BEHAVE yourself...........this is definitely mega BALDERDASH! :bang:

15. JacquieP

JacquieP Well-Known Member

Sure, it's balderdash, but just think......it certainly is challenging their minds to come up with all these crapola words. When their minds are challenged in such a manner, they're staying out of trouble! Well, sometimes!!!!

16. seamom

seamom Well-Known Member

Dunno, Tutak...leaving out the b in boB, just leaves you with 'oh'... seems more appropriate somehow.

Jacquie...yes... if it keeps them amused and out of trouble...but Tobyn, well, he looks for it I think. I'll never forget that wet, ice cold hug on Ch@os! :biggrin:

17. Tobyn

Tobyn Well-Known Member

WHAT? Sweet lil innocent ME? I have no earthly idea what you speak of . . . . . But I may have enjoyed that hug a little TOO much . . . . .

18. BSeabob

BSeabob Reinststed due to good behavior-Subject to change Staff Member

The question is really : To moderate this thread or knot ??

Please vote:

19. seamom

seamom Well-Known Member

Probably didn't warn you about this kind of stuff in moderator school!

20. GloBug

GloBug Senior Flea Coller Tester

Learning new things (words, in this case) is supposed to help with warding off Alzheimers, but in these cases, I am afraid it might be too late...