• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

What is the story behind your board name?

B

Bibb

Bibb is my real name.

I weighed 11 pounds when I was born so naming me Bibb was my mother's way of getting even me for the rest of my life.

Bibb is also the masculin of Elizabeth in Old English or Isabel in Spanish.

"Jamwoman" - Wow, Jeff, that would be catchy. :lol

Bibb

H

H2O babe

Have lived in the land of 10,000 plus lakes all my life (MN), so H2O babe seemed perfect for me. It is also one of the few elements I remember from the periodic table and high school chemistry!!!

H2O babe

T

Tread

Okay, so I guess I'm boring too. T is first initial, and Read is last name, hence, Tread. Seemed simple. the of course the better half is Bread for the same reason. Funny thing as it turns out is what someone else pointed out.

Tread: I am a vehicle fleet manager (and vehicles have tires with tread)
Bread: Better half used to work in a grocery store (that has bread in it)

Had to laugh when we were asked if that is how we came up with them. Sorry, we are not that creative! :lol :lol

27pisces

Not too creative, but I use it for many things... even my email. Wanted to "sign up" as quickly as possible (email, this board, etc) and it seems most of my choices were "taken". SO... to speed things up I selected my astrological sign and birth-day == and Pisces27 was "born"

Wendy

J

jrsygrl

Being born and raised a girl in jersey just seems to be woven into who I am. Having spent the last 18 years in PA makes no differance whatsoever..........trying to change being a jrsygrl is like trying to change your eye color.

N

Nanni-B.

Real name = Ann
At work, coworkers call me Anna, Anna Banana, and Annie and I just melded all 3 together.

C

conniecat

My Dad called me cat when I was little. That and the fact that my name is Connie and I am the crazy old cat lady people talk about living down the street. At the moment tho, I only own two cats, so maybe I am improving. At one time when I was breeding Siamese I had 9 indoor cats in my 4 room cottage.

J

jk

Well here's another one that's not very creative also, J is the initial of my first name and K is the initial of my last name. What can I say :(

C

Cruise cutie

Well I love cruises...DUH.... go figure...and my Husband Mark often call me "Cutie Pie "..I am not "pretty" ..nor "gorgeous".but he thinks I am...sigh..what I am is short...hehehe..(like you Red Stripe!...:grin..),his nickname statement is that I am his own Pocket Venus..My DH is 6'2" and a big guy...and I am short..:(......but a lot of times he just calls me "Cutie Pie "..so Cruisecutie it is....:daisy..Joanne

M

MN Lake Kid

Well, I live in Minnesota - Land of 10,000 lakes - and actually do live on a lake - and no, with that many lakes everyone in MN DOES NOT live on one - and to complete the story: My sister lives out of state and once when she came to visit, we went swimming late one night and she went to bed without showering. My husband asked her how she could do that without rinsing off and her comment? "Well, we grew up as - what else -lake kids". Now when she comes we are very likely to respond to him about many things that we are "Lake kids".

P

Parrot Mom

Chief cook, psychologist, bottle washer and cage cleaner of five parrots... hence.. Parrot Mom

C

Cricket

Cricket is the name given to the most wonderful dog I have ever owned. She is very protective of me and she is extremely smart and quite beautiful. Of course I know all you other furbaby owners feel the same way as I do about your pets!

F

FLBRATT

Well when I was younger my dad always called me "Brat" and ut stuck with me all through the years I tweaked it a bit and FL=== Florida and bratt ====trish(me) :)
If ya knew me you would say it fits me like a OJ Simpson glove!!!!!

T

tispwisp

We have 3 wonderful cats: Spice, Tigger & Windy - we had 4 but had to put our oldest Sport to sleep last year because of cancer. Hence my user name: TIgger, SPort, WIndy, & SPice: tispwisp!