• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

What shoes for Alaska

M

Mal D. Olive

QUACK........Crossing Fingers & Toes, and any remaining body parts that will cross without requiring to call 911! :dizzy :dizzy :dizzy

S

ShipMaven

I have confirmation from Captain Charly that he DOES INDEED expect to be in command for the May 10, 2006 Alaska cruise. So...I'm now planning on a back-to-back Hawaii/Alaska cruise.

S

sail7seas

I'm excited that DH and I just booked another cruise on Volendam. We haven't been to that pretty ship in a while and we are looking forward to cruising her in January.

I know how much all of you love her (as we love "My" Maasdam) and I will think of you when we are aboard.

Which Captain alternates with Captain Charly? Who would likely be aboard in January....if you know?

S

ShipMaven

Sail - I'm reasonably certain that Capt. Charly is not scheduled to be on board in January, but one can never be 100 percent sure this far in advance. I really don't know who alternates with him.

Volendam will just have had her SOE enhancements during major drydock in December so she should be sparkling for you and DH! What a delightful way for you to begin the year.

J

Judi

Well, it looks as though we won't be on the Alaska cruise May 10th.

DD called and left a message that she can't take DGD out of school since she'll be doing that in November. :cry :cry :cry

S

ShipMaven

Sis - I'm sorry your (or more precisely, the Little Princess') plans changed so you won't be joining the projected Alaska cruise next year. :(