Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

What shoes for Alaska

Discussion in 'Holland America Line' started by sage, May 3, 2005.

1. Mal D. Olive

Mal D. Olive Guest

QUACK........Crossing Fingers & Toes, and any remaining body parts that will cross without requiring to call 911! :dizzy :dizzy :dizzy

2. ShipMaven

ShipMaven Guest

I have confirmation from Captain Charly that he DOES INDEED expect to be in command for the May 10, 2006 Alaska cruise. So...I'm now planning on a back-to-back Hawaii/Alaska cruise.

3. sail7seas

sail7seas Guest

I'm excited that DH and I just booked another cruise on Volendam. We haven't been to that pretty ship in a while and we are looking forward to cruising her in January.

I know how much all of you love her (as we love "My" Maasdam) and I will think of you when we are aboard.

Which Captain alternates with Captain Charly? Who would likely be aboard in January....if you know?

4. ShipMaven

ShipMaven Guest

Sail - I'm reasonably certain that Capt. Charly is not scheduled to be on board in January, but one can never be 100 percent sure this far in advance. I really don't know who alternates with him.

Volendam will just have had her SOE enhancements during major drydock in December so she should be sparkling for you and DH! What a delightful way for you to begin the year.

5. Judi

Judi Guest

Well, it looks as though we won't be on the Alaska cruise May 10th.

DD called and left a message that she can't take DGD out of school since she'll be doing that in November. :cry :cry :cry

6. ShipMaven

ShipMaven Guest

Sis - I'm sorry your (or more precisely, the Little Princess') plans changed so you won't be joining the projected Alaska cruise next year. :(