• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

What the heck is going on??

J

Juliane

Is it just me?? I can't read any messages. They are printed black on black. Oh please tell me it is a problem that will be corrected.

J

Juliane

Oh well.....the boxes where all the responses were white are now black on black and the page where all the messages are and they alternated white and yellow and now white and black so the black ones can not be read. Maybe it is WEBTV. But maybe Lisa can clear that up when she sees this message,I ` kow she has WEBtv.

J

Juliane

Well I logged on and off and it is still the same :((((((((((( I will try again later.

L

Lyn

Juliane,
You could try going to "Edit" at the top of the page, click on "Preferences" and then "Colors" and check to see if that's the problem.
Lyn

G

glo-ree-bee

I have webtv and am experiencing no problems. Strange that you are having a problem. Hope it is cleared up soon for you

D

Darlene

Everything is fine on Roadrunner. My colors are pretty and bright(especially on my new monitor). :D

L

Lisa

Julianne - could it be your tv? Or is it just this site? It just seems very odd as we really have no color/contrast control on the webtv unit, but do have it on the tv itself.