Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

What the heck is going on??

Discussion in 'Know Before You Go' started by Juliane, May 4, 2001.

1. Juliane

Juliane Guest

Is it just me?? I can't read any messages. They are printed black on black. Oh please tell me it is a problem that will be corrected.

2. John

John Guest

I don't see the problem your refering to.

John, Cruise @ddicts

3. Bensley's

Bensley's Guest

Everthing is fine here too.

4. Beth & John

Beth & John Guest

Everthing is fine here, too.

5. Heatherbc

Heatherbc Guest

A. O.K. here too.

6. Lisa

Lisa Guest

OK here too!

7. Juliane

Juliane Guest

Oh well.....the boxes where all the responses were white are now black on black and the page where all the messages are and they alternated white and yellow and now white and black so the black ones can not be read. Maybe it is WEBTV. But maybe Lisa can clear that up when she sees this message,I ` kow she has WEBtv.

8. Juliane

Juliane Guest

Well I logged on and off and it is still the same :((((((((((( I will try again later.

9. Terri

Terri Guest

Ok, here for me too :(

10. Mermaid

Mermaid Guest

Checkin' here also, everything okay! Thanks John!

11. Lyn

Lyn Guest

Juliane,
    You could try going to "Edit" at the top of the page, click on "Preferences" and then "Colors" and check to see if that's the problem.
    Lyn

12. glo-ree-bee

glo-ree-bee Guest

I have webtv and am experiencing no problems. Strange that you are having a problem. Hope it is cleared up soon for you

13. Seawall

Seawall Guest

Everything OK here, too.

14. Darlene

Darlene Guest

Everything is fine on Roadrunner. My colors are pretty and bright(especially on my new monitor). :D

15. Lisa

Lisa Guest

Julianne - could it be your tv? Or is it just this site? It just seems very odd as we really have no color/contrast control on the webtv unit, but do have it on the tv itself.