WHATS IN PORT? Find out!

GloBug

Senior Flea Coller Tester
I like that there are printable maps you can take along. That will be really handy in lots of ports.

mrsrocster

Interesting, I looked at Port Everglades, FL (Fort Lauderdale) for April 24th and it only showed a Celebrity ship in port that day. On that day we'll be leaving on the Allure of the Seas and its not listed at all. I wonder if its only showing the ships that are making a 'port stop' that day and not the ships that are beginning their cruises?

GloBug

Senior Flea Coller Tester
Interesting, I looked at Port Everglades, FL (Fort Lauderdale) for April 24th and it only showed a Celebrity ship in port that day. On that day we'll be leaving on the Allure of the Seas and its not listed at all. I wonder if its only showing the ships that are making a 'port stop' that day and not the ships that are beginning their cruises?
Gosh, your are right. I checked out my upcoming cruise in 2012, and it showed it in all the ports we are visiting, but not the one we are departing from. But after doing some clicking around, I found this site Cruise Timetables | Cruise Schedules | Cruise Ship Schedules so maybe they work in tandem?