Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

What's the weather like today where you live??

Discussion in 'Community Message Board' started by HotStuff, Nov 20, 2006.

1. K2Serb

K2Serb Guest

[size=medium]Detroit/Metro........SUNNY BRIGHT 50[sup]o[/sup]!!

YIPPEE

Have a Wonderful Christmas EVE everyone!! Drive safe.[/size]

2. K2Serb

K2Serb Guest

[size=medium]Detroit Metro Area/ 40+ all day. Terrific weather for a Christmas Day In Michigan.

Calling for Snow Flurries on Tuesday. ::eek: Wow.....what is that stuff. Haven't seen any yet this year!! Every MONTH without SNOW is a blessing in my book.

[/size]

3. sydsgran

sydsgran Guest

rain, rain and rain 46degrees
    it was good weather to stay inside & cuddle by the christmas tree:couple

4. Mbandy

Mbandy Guest

Pretty nice in Phoenix today. About 45 this morning and supposed to be in the upper 60's this afternoon. About normal for this time of year.

5. K2Serb

K2Serb Guest

Detroit/Metro area: 40 so far all day. Dreary outside without the SUNSHINE. Can you tell I've been spoiled by all the nice weather we've had this month!!

[size=large]TRY AND REMEMBER TO PUT IN YOUR CITY OR STATE WHEN POSTING! THANKS.[/size]

6. sanjoseca

sanjoseca Guest

Very windy from the south, quite warm....a storm coming in in a few hours. San Jose, CA.

7. PH8

PH8 Guest

Very windy here too.......ours are from the west(hehe--had to put the Weather Channel on for that info).............59 degrees!!

8. Redhead007

Redhead007 Guest

Well Calgary Alberta Canada is about to get a taste of what Denver Colorado had last week. What sad news for the first day back to work after the Christmas break. We did have +8 degrees celcius for Christmas Day though...so I guess we really can't complain.

9. Mbandy

Mbandy Guest

Cloudy here in Phoenix today, 55 right now. It might make it up to 65. I don't mind the cooler weather, just glad we dont't have all that snow.

10. K2Serb

K2Serb Guest

Detroit/Metro Area: 40-45[sup]o[/sup]and NO WIND. NO SUN EITHER, but that's okay.

All in all it was still nice here! I wore a thin workout jacket all day outside. LOVING IT as long as it lasts!!

11. K2Serb

K2Serb Guest

[size=medium]Detroit/Metro: 43[sup]o[/sup]and bright outside. I'll take it!! [/size]

12. sanjoseca

sanjoseca Guest

36[sup]o[/sup]F and clear skies......the gale force winds are gone....some got up to hurricane force in the North Bay Area on Wednesday.

13. K2Serb

K2Serb Guest

SAN: Just be glad you don't live in DENVER!!

Detroit/Metro Area: 40[sup]o[/sup] and bright, but no sun today so far.

14. K2Serb

K2Serb Guest

[size=medium]Detroit/Metro: Sunny,Mild, 45[sup]o[/sup] and NO WIND!

Going to our huge park with trails and water and woods to walk later.

Get out and enjoy your day. [/size]

15. PH8

PH8 Guest

headed up to 83 today and tomorrow............

K2.wanna come over for a bbq??? [​IMG]

16. sanjoseca

sanjoseca Guest

44[sup]o[/sup], blue skies, no wind in San Jose....high of 58.

17. sydsgran

sydsgran Guest

Brooklawn, NJ just across the Delaware River from Philadelphia, PA.
    Today is sunny and breezy. My thermostat says 54 degrees. Not bad for December!

Ya'll have a Happy New Year! Good Health and Good Cruisin':party

18. K2Serb

K2Serb Guest

Detroit........still nice here!! (tu)

PH: Would love to come down for some "lip-smacking Ribs", but I've NOW have 10 people coming over our house for DESSERT after our New Years EVE dinner out. ::eek: I'm making Creme Brulee, Choc Tiramisu and any leftover cookies from Christmas!! How about you coming up HERE!! :)

19. PH8

PH8 Guest

TRUST me,I would love to come up for those yummy desserts.......but that would mean changing out of my shorts,I suppose......

20. K2Serb

K2Serb Guest

Detroit Metro/Area: Sprinkles right now. But still in the 40's!!

Have a safe and fun New Years Eve everyone!!