• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

What's wrong with the Dawn on 03/21/04?

W

wags

I have been reading the threads and the Roll-Call and I can't find anyone for this cruise. People are going on 03/14, 03/28 etc. Do you all know something I don't know?

T

thewolffs

Hi. We are on the Dawn on the 21st. Go to www.cruisecritic.com and look under Norwegian roll calls. There is a thread going for that week. The ship is sold out, so it should be a great cruise. There is nothing wrong with that week. See ya on the Dawn!

W

wags

thewolffs: Glad to hear someone else is going on this date. I went to the site you recommended and can't locate the Norwegian roll-calls. How do I bring it up? Do you know if the ship is sold out because of spring break?

D

diverdiver

Probably most definitely sold out due to Spring Break! You have to go to the NCL board and then look under their Roll-Call section there.

M

MzLuLu

Wags...........Go to the NCL boards on cruisecritic and on the top of that page in red it says "Rollcalls) click on that and look for your date..it's there.