• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

What's your favorite "Watering Hole" in the Caribbean?

D

DeniseZ

I know for many it is Carlos ‘n Charlies. Mine is Pancho's Backyard in Cozumel. We really enjoyed C&C in Aruba. What's yours?

B

BSeabob

Don't know the name of it but it is directly across the road from the Tender Dock in Grand Cayman. Upstairs. Nice and cool and a great place to people watch down on the street.. Oh and it's quiet. lol.

L

L8inAZ

Great topic.. Any advice for "watering holes" in San Juan, Nassau and St. Thomas? Will be visiting these places next month, any and ALL advice will be followed up :glow

F

frito

I won't tell because I want to keep it a secret as long as possible but it's in Phillipsburg, St. Maarten.

G

gene

The Wahoo Cafe in Cruz Bay on St. John. Great view of the harbor, great drinks, really good local cuisine. Gene

A

Ali

Favorite one on St. Thomas is the top of Paradise Point. They have the best bushwackers up there and the view is breathtaking. St. Maarten I always park myself in the sand at Everytin's Cool.