Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

When is your next Carnival Cruise and where is it going?

Discussion in 'Carnival Cruise Lines' started by stormn norman, Nov 7, 2005.

1. We are going yet again on a Western Caribbean cruise.........but we absolutely love Playa Del Carmen so that's why I don't mind! Plus we are taking our 6 year old daughter for the first time. We will be on the Sensation from New Orleans on October 30th 2006! We were going to wait until next year but we couldn't hold out any longer!

2. Ohio Edge

Ohio Edge Guest

This will be our second cruise. It is on the Glory during New Years .

3. Lisa63

Lisa63 Guest

We just booked Carnival Victory, 5 nights NYC to Halifax and Saint John. This will be our 2nd Carnival cruise. The first was six years ago, similar itinerary.

:wave imlulu! See you on board!

4. coachbuilder

coachbuilder Guest

Booked on the Miracle 5/21 to the western caribbean. The days are going by so sloooww. DW is getting pretty excited as well.

Jess

5. Seamoss

Seamoss Guest

First Cruise, April 10, Carnival Legend, Panama, Costa Rica, Belize. Can't wait!

6. cruizinrican

cruizinrican Guest

We are going on the Elation Sept.10, 2006 and can't wait!!! I really want see Turks!~

Cruizinrican

7. JSCruiser

JSCruiser Guest

Triumph, December 30, 2006. Eastern Caribbean....San Juan, St. Thomas, St. Marten

The first formal night is New Year's Eve...It should be a blast.

8. dziorns

dziorns Guest

Just 12 days! We sail April 2, 2006 on Carnival Legend to St Martin, Barbados and Martinique. Never been to Barbados or Martinique - really looking forward to those two ports. Any suggestions or advice? We love St Martin and Orient Beach! We have a balcony cabin on Panorama deck and will really enjoy our days at sea. One reason we chose this itinerary was for the 4 days at sea!

9. Jamman

Jamman Guest

Back on the Carnival Legend for the third time, June 29th, 2006 from NYC!! :thumb

10. jhahn

jhahn Guest

My next cruise is on the Spirit to Mexico! I leave on Friday (24th), I remember when I first entered the info on cruise tracker.... I was buried on page 18.... and tomorrow when I wake up I will be on top of the "next to sail"! I can't wait.

Good luck to all on their upcoming cruises.

11. LHP

LHP Guest

Booked the Miracle for October 8th the day we got back from the Pride a few weeks ago.

I just love the Spirit class ships.

12. Celebration on 8-12! Can't wait to get on board.

13. justlori

justlori Guest

Mine is the Carnival Victory.....can't wait

14. wcdapro

wcdapro Guest

Next one is Feb 07 in Liberty...got bumped off of Legend in Jan 2007 for charter!

03 Paradise
    05 Miracle
    05 RCCL Enchantment
    06 RCCL Empress
    Upcoming:
    07 Liberty
    07 RCCL Empress (again!) =COOL=COOL

15. luvakitten

luvakitten Guest

HI were Ed and Pam we will be sailing once again on the Liberty on 11/19/2006 western cruise. We cruised last year on the Liberty on the 12.10/2005 8 day eastern and loved the ship so much we are taking the 6 day western.

9/07/2003 Sensation 4 day western
    9/11/2004 Sensation 4 day western
    09/11/2005 Liberty 8 day eastern

16. lnew1gd1

lnew1gd1 Guest

Carnival Spirit,; Honolulu, Hawaii to Vancouver, BC

12 glorious days but not until April 27, 2007.

Oh my, how will I ever survive that long before I can cruise again???? =huh

17. MoJo2Rusty

MoJo2Rusty Guest

December 2nd, Mexican Riveria on the Carnival Pride. This is my 4th cruise all on Carnival.

18. caighr

caighr Guest

My next cruise is Dec 10, 2006. going on the Carnival Valor....with my kids, mom and brother inlaw. Anyone else going to be there? This is only my 2nd time cruising, my kids first. I am so excited...hope there is a lot of fun people there!

19. CruiseLuv

CruiseLuv Guest

MY NEXT CRUISE WILL BE SEPTEMBER 25, 2006- CARNIVAL LEGEND OUT OF NEW YORK CAN’T WAIT!!! THIS WILL BE THE FIRST TIME WITH A SMALL GROUP OF US. JUST MY MOTHER, AUNTIE, SISTER AND TWO OF MY NEICES. SO IT LOOKS LIKE I WILL BE TRYING TO MEET PEOPLE TO PARTY WITH. ANYONE ELSE FROM NY GOING?

20. AM1

AM1 Guest

Me and gf are going on paradise april24th to mexico. first cruise. =docdance