Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

When is your next "Glory Cruise"

Discussion in 'Carnival Cruise Lines' started by Marsha256, Jul 16, 2003.

1. cruise-n-mom

cruise-n-mom Guest

Hi Travel Queen,
    We are going on the Glory on Aug. 9. We will be driving down from Virginia and staying at the Radisson Friday night. We have a son that is 9 and a daughter that is 7. It is my husband and my 9th cruise and my kids 4th. We are just trying to decide what tours we are going to take!!!

cruise-n-mom

2. scliq

scliq Guest

NOVEMBER 29th - I THINK....

Mom, Sis & My Daughter booked it TONIGHT. I only get to go if Carnival decides it's OK to use the "prize" I won on Travelocity for this sailing. Fingers crossed.....

Take Care,
    Lisa

3. bachbum4u14

bachbum4u14 Guest

hey cruising diva!! we will also be on the glory august 9th!! Are you traveling with any teenagers??

4. AILEEN

AILEEN Guest

THIS SATURDAY WE LEAVE ON "GLORY" 8/9/03
    I'M ALL PACKED AND READY TO GO.
    WE ARE IN A PENTHOUSE SUITE.

5. Ashleyy

Ashleyy Guest

i'll be on the glory 8/9 too!!! i'm 18. i know another family going on it and i think they have 2 girls who are 14 or 15 and then 17 and 18.

6. bachbum4u14

bachbum4u14 Guest

hi ashleyy!!! if you happened to know the family with the girls that are around 14 that would be great ... by the way i am also 14 so... if any one else knows a family with teens on the carnival glory it would be great to hear from you

7. cbolchoz

cbolchoz Guest

hi All!! My Husband and I set sail on Aug 30th Just 3 weeks from Saturday. Have our itinerary all mapped out. of course room for changes. can hardly wait. We are celebrating our 15th wedding anniversary. see you there.

8. AILEEN

AILEEN Guest

WE LEAVE ON THE GLORY THIS SAT AUG 9TH.
    CANT WAIT.
    ALL PACKED AND READY TO GO. FAMILY OF 4, IN A PENTHOUSE SUITE !!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Ashleyy

Ashleyy Guest

how old are your kids??? aileen??

10. My husband and I are going 18 Oct for our first cruise. He is currently in Iraq and is coming home to North Carolina in Sep. We are going without our 3 children and it will be my 43rd B-day on the 20th Oct. My husband is also 43 but we are very young 43 yr olds. We just want to party and have a great time.

11. rdonte

rdonte Guest

Hey Aileen,
    After you return can you eme at rdonte@cox.net. I would like lots of info on the cat suite as I have one booked as well. Thank You Renee

12. bobby bahama

bobby bahama Guest

Re: When is your next

Whose going on sept20/ its going to be 7 days of margaritaville

Three guys from vegas bobby bahama....................

Post Edited (09-01-03 09:16)