When Is your next Princess Cruise??????..Roll Call!!

December 10, 2011! I can't wait to get back on Princess. I tried Celebrity and NCL (Epic and Sky) last year, am ready to go back to Princess. Just feels like home:)

binkey36

April 13, 2012...15 day roundtrip...San Francisco to Hawaii. This is our first time on Princess. We have previously sailed on Carnival, Royal Caribbean, and Celebrity. We have a BA cabin on the Caribe deck (thanks to reading these boards). Now to plan our excursions!

I need a family cruise for 4 adults, not Mexico, with air reasonably priced, for Dec.2011 for a week. Next option is renting a home somewhere. Help?

Indianajim

Sapphire Princess October 22, 2011 28 days roundtrip from LA to
Hawaii, Samoa,Tahiti with 28 days of free parking at San Pedro Crowne Plaza stay & sail package.

With group of 200 so far
Jim

Cruise cutie

Sapphire Princess October 22, 2011 28 days roundtrip from LA to
Hawaii, Samoa,Tahiti with 28 days of free parking at San Pedro Crowne Plaza stay & sail package.

With group of 200 so far
Jim
we have this in sight for after Mark retires..we book it in 2 years..:)..hope it's the BEST cruise ever; for you and your gang booked......!!!..Joanne

My friend and I will also be on the Sapphire Princess 28 day cruise that Indianajim will be on. I also participate on Cruise Critic, and we have a huge and very active roll call for the cruise.
We have been to Hawaii 3 times with Princess, and in 2008 did the 10 day South Pacific cruise with Princess.
At the end of the 28 day cruise in October, I will be staying onboard for a 7 day Mexican Riviera cruise. My first B2B, and I am excited about that.
My friend and I are also booked for a 15 day r/t SFO-Hawaii cruise on the star Princess.

November 28, 2011 on Emerald Princess. Ten-Day Southern Caribbean Cruise from Fort Lauderdale. This is also our FIRST cruise on Princess. ... Can't wait.!!!