Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

When Is your next Princess Cruise??????..Roll Call!!

Discussion in 'Princess Cruises' started by Cruise cutie, Mar 21, 2009.

1. tommycruiser65

tommycruiser65 Active Member

We have 4 booked

Going for elite :)

Caribbean princess Dec 8th 2012
    Golden princess(1 day) sept 22nd 2013
    Island princess(2 days) Sept 23rd
    Royal princess Nov 10th 2012

2. Calgon1

Calgon1 Awaiting results of mental evaluation

Emerald Princess - Dec 9th, 2013

3. TinaLee

TinaLee Well-Known Member

Caribbean Princess - January 5, 2013

then...

Grand Princess - May 20, 2013 (10-day RT SFO to Alaska)

4. Lisa

Lisa Well-Known Member

Pacific Princess January 17, 2013.

5. kpopperwell

kpopperwell Well-Known Member Community Sponsor

Island Princess Nov 26, 2012

6. Wingman54

Wingman54 Active Member

B2B - Grand Princess 11-17, Southern Carib, then 11-24, Eastern Carib ;>)

7. joeterp

joeterp New Member

Six of us going on the Island Princess 11/26/2012. Counting the days and the hours.

8. pjPonzo

pjPonzo Active Member

Crown Princess: Rome>Egypt>Greece>Turkey>Venice 12-day.
    OOPS! Just got back from that one:
    Crown Princess Cruise

9. gottagoacruzn

gottagoacruzn Well-Known Member

On the Sapphire Princess, Mar 23, 2013, Mexican Rivera.

Virginia

10. tfinden

tfinden Active Member

Hi, my name is tammy, my husband and I will be sailing on this christmas cruise. I have been searching around for what to do while in ports and found what I feel to be the best option for our first stop in Costa Rica.
    I read reviews, and contacted the company and am thrilled to have booked, also if I can get more people to join us, discounts will be giving to all depending on how many we can get. i am going to just paste in the email I got from Jorge from adventure park Costa Rica
    I am not going to lie if I get enough people my tour will be free, but everyone shares some discount, and frankly I would be happy to share my discount with everyone.
    so here is the details, if you are interested in going you can contact Jorge and let him know you want to book ...Tammy Findens tour he takes a 25% deposit at time of booking and credit cards or paypal is accepted.

Tour Date: December 21st 2012
    Tour: Waterfall Canopy Tour Incl. our Off-Road Truck Adventure with Scenic Views and lunch after the tour
    Tours Start: 11:00am
    Pax: 2 Adults
    Costs Tour: US $ 99 per Adult
    Transportation service: transportation round trip from the pier US$15 per person (Minimun 4 people). Pick up time 10 am
    Total Costs: US $ 258

Adventure Park & Hotel Vista Golfo is now pleased to bring this special offer that consists in: we you could organize a group of 6 people, we will give the transportation round trip FREE, the normal price for 5 or less is US$ 15 per person,
    But it does not finish there Also, we would like to mention that when you could organize a group of 9 people, the whole group will get a 10% discount and transportation service free AND to make it more interesting when it is a group of 12 or more in your group, the whole group will have transportation FREE besides 10% Discount and the organizer will have the whole tour and transportation FREE.

This unique canopy tour includes:

· 25 minutes in our Off-Road Truck Adventure with Scenic Views
    · 25 zip lines in total
    · 2 rappelings over a waterfall each
    · 1 suspended bridge
    · On the line #9 from the 25, the chance to jump in a spring water mountain pool
    · Lunch after the tour.

If you have any further question please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Kind regards

Jorge Leon

Barbara & Dietmar Maier (CEO)
    Adventure Park & Hotel Vista Golfo

info@adventureparkcostarica.com
    Tel506) 2639 9900
    Fax506) 2639 8130
    Zip Line over 11 Waterfalls with 25 Zip lines Adventure Park Costa Rica

11. tfinden

tfinden Active Member

Princess Coral Panama Canal Dec 15 LA to FLL Costa Rica tour suggestion

Hi, my name is tammy, my husband and I will be sailing on this christmas cruise. I have been searching around for what to do while in ports and found what I feel to be the best option for our first stop in Costa Rica.
    I read reviews, and contacted the company and am thrilled to have booked, also if I can get more people to join us, discounts will be giving to all depending on how many we can get. i am going to just paste in the email I got from Jorge from adventure park Costa Rica
    I am not going to lie if I get enough people my tour will be free, but everyone shares some discount, and frankly I would be happy to share my discount with everyone.
    so here is the details, if you are interested in going you can contact Jorge and let him know you want to book ...Tammy Findens tour he takes a 25% deposit at time of booking and credit cards or paypal is accepted.

Tour Date: December 21st 2012
    Tour: Waterfall Canopy Tour Incl. our Off-Road Truck Adventure with Scenic Views and lunch after the tour
    Tours Start: 11:00am
    Pax: 2 Adults
    Costs Tour: US $ 99 per Adult
    Transportation service: transportation round trip from the pier US$15 per person (Minimun 4 people). Pick up time 10 am
    Total Costs: US $ 258

Adventure Park & Hotel Vista Golfo is now pleased to bring this special offer that consists in: we you could organize a group of 6 people, we will give the transportation round trip FREE, the normal price for 5 or less is US$ 15 per person,
    But it does not finish there Also, we would like to mention that when you could organize a group of 9 people, the whole group will get a 10% discount and transportation service free AND to make it more interesting when it is a group of 12 or more in your group, the whole group will have transportation FREE besides 10% Discount and the organizer will have the whole tour and transportation FREE.

This unique canopy tour includes:

· 25 minutes in our Off-Road Truck Adventure with Scenic Views
    · 25 zip lines in total
    · 2 rappelings over a waterfall each
    · 1 suspended bridge
    · On the line #9 from the 25, the chance to jump in a spring water mountain pool
    · Lunch after the tour.

If you have any further question please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Kind regards

Jorge Leon

Barbara & Dietmar Maier (CEO)
    Adventure Park & Hotel Vista Golfo

info@adventureparkcostarica.com
    Tel506) 2639 9900
    Fax506) 2639 8130
    Zip Line over 11 Waterfalls with 25 Zip lines Adventure Park Costa Rica

12. RichC

RichC New Member

Did you get any upgrade on your Island Princess cruise in Nov?

13. AirSea&Rail

AirSea&Rail Active Member

Sapphire Princess 14 night Hawaii 2/23/13