Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

When Is your next Princess Cruise??????..Roll Call!!

Discussion in 'Princess Cruises' started by Cruise cutie, Mar 21, 2009.

1. Me-By-the-Sea

Me-By-the-Sea Active Member

Ruby Princess - joining in Barcelona in September! This is my first cruise - and looking forward to it!

-Linda
    :sunny:

2. jimb

jimb Active Member

First cruise on the Ruby !!

Your goin to love it. Food, service & staff are great, Ports fantastic.

Happy cruisin.

Jimb

3. trustgal11

trustgal11 Active Member

Coral Princess to Panama Canal on 11/5/2010. Can't wait.

4. Einstein

Einstein Well-Known Member

On the Grand on 2/28/2011 for 14 Nights for the Circle the Southern Caribbean C@ Group with LOTS of other C@'s. :boogie: Unless of course a TOO GOOD to pass on comes before then. :biggrin:

5. Haze

Haze Well-Known Member

Crown Princess Oct. 17/2010 13 days QuebecCity to Fort Lauderdale
    First time on Princess!

6. geejay

geejay Well-Known Member

This isn't our next cruise, but I'm excited about it. We were looking for something December of 2011 and saw the new itinerary on for the Crown Princess, 7 days southern Caribbean so booked it for 12/3/11. Stops at Princess Cays, Aruba and Curacao. We love the sea days, and were able to get our favorite aft cabin.

Gloria

7. JimandJerry

JimandJerry Active Member

August 19th on the Emerald Princess. Inside Plaza deck cabin just to get our Elite Status!!

Then on to the Ruby November 28th and finally the Ruby again in October 2011 T/A.

We are looking at something in between Nov and Oct, perhaps the C@ cruise in May??

Jim

8. BlueCat

BlueCat Active Member

I have two Princess cruises booked; the first is a 7-day Western Caribbean on the Crown on November 13, 2010, and the next is a 10-day Southern Caribbean on the Emerald on March 8, 2011.

9. Corky

Corky Well-Known Member

Grand Princess Jan 3, 2011 ~~ 14 Day Caribbean Collection w/ Pic & Joe!! Yippee!!! :beach:

Ruby Princess Feb 26, 2012 ~~ 7 Day Eastern C. w/ Jeanie & Cuervo Rick!! Woo-hoo!!! :spyglass:

10. Jeanie

Jeanie Well-Known Member

Ruby Princess Feb 26, 2012 ~~ 7 Day Eastern C. w Corky & Den and of course our 2011 on the Ruby

11. nycruizer

nycruizer Active Member

My first Princess cruise will be on Ruby Princess on December 5, 2010. I've done 7 on Royal Caribbean so it will be a new change

12. JOHN57

JOHN57 Active Member

I sail on the Caribbean Princess on 12 December 2010 out of San Juan, Puerto Rico, which means I have 110 days to go, and in 108 I will be in San Juan. John

13. babyjayla1

babyjayla1 Active Member

Caribbean Princess on Nov 28, 2010 from out of San Juan.

14. iluvcruzin

iluvcruzin Well-Known Member

Same day as babyjayla1 but different ship. Emerald Princess 11/28/2010.

15. The Cruiser

The Cruiser Well-Known Member

Ruby Princess 11/14.

16. trustgal11

trustgal11 Active Member

10-day Panama Canal on Coral princess sailing from Ft Lauderdale 11/05/10. Whoo-Hoo

17. PRunion

PRunion New Member

Sapphire Princess - 14 day Hawaii Cruise

:boogie:

18. Bebekat57

Bebekat57 New Member

Next Princess cruise????

Carribean Princess June 4, 2011. 9 day Eastern Carribean out of NYC. Can't Wait!!

19. Jeanie

Jeanie Well-Known Member

Crown Pirncess 4/23/2011

20. runbarb55

runbarb55 Active Member

coral princess 12-15-10 panama canal can't wait