When is your next Princess cruise?????

C

Cruise cutie

and why did you choose the itinerary you did??..................:?:?:?

we have the Island Princess 15 day LA to Hawaii round trip in April 2007...........:grin..we cruise every other year and it's my newest "Dream Cruise"..as I will not fly from Vermont to Hawaii until I've cruised it.:(.....THEN if I like Hawaii enough for a 14 hour flight I will do a land cruise ....NEXT..:grin..Joanne

B

bikevegas

October 8th on the Sapphire. Mexican Riveria is the itinerary. The wife and I have been to the Caribbean a few times so we were looking for something different. Its our first trip to LA also. We are really looking forward to it! We love Princess and its personal choice dining. A first calss cruiseline!:USA:AL

Z

zip3636

Hi Johanne,

March 4, 2006

DW & I wanted to try a longer cruise. We are going on the Coral Princess-Panama Canal.

We were unable to get your favourite stateroom. We will be just below in B503.

Cheers,
Zip

Golden Princess Feb 2004
Star Princess Feb 2005
Maasdam Sept 2005
Coral Princess March 2006

C

Cruise cutie

OHH B503 is identical, just one floor down...:lol.. and so it is awesome too!!..:grin..enjoy your mini-suite!!..:thumb.it's our favorite and we got A503 for the Hawaii sailing in 2007..:grin., spoiled Brat that I am...:daisy....Joanne

B

Beryl

I'm going to the Cl@ss Reunion!!

Joanne, I have to tell you that you will probably want to go back to Hawaii once you cruise there! It is one of my most favourite spots on earth! You'll have a chance to check out each of the islands and will know exactly where you want to return to! I'd be interested in hearing your favourite when you get back :grin

I

ironman417

January 21,2005 on Golden Princess.It seemes that when I'm on a cruise I'll see another cruise ship out there and say "I'd like to try that ship next time."
Well I saw the Golden Princess this past January while I was on the Serenade of the Seas, which I saw while I was on the Constellation and so forth.

L

LEtue

I'm cruising the Island Princess 5/29/06 sailing to Alaska! Wanted to try something different than the Caribbean and the Med :)

Booked a mini suite on Dolphin Deck aft for the covered balcony and a little more privacy....

Can't wait to see Alaska!

Linda

B

booboo4031

Oct 30th, 2005 Star Princess Singles Cruise.... and April 22nd, 2006 Golden Princess Southern Caribbean.

L

Lady Jag

The Grand Princess on December 17th - a kind-of Christmas cruise with our friends! :thumb
Not sure about the next one - possibly the new Crown Princess out of NYC in July.

Joanne - You'll love Hawaii! It's very beautiful and very lush! :)

B

belgique

Sun Princess, October 29th, 10 days Caribbean.

Been to all the ports except St. Vincent - looking forward to exploring a new island!

It will be my 26th cruise and 8th or 9th on Princess......can't wait!

B

Boymom

October 19, Sun Princess - 10 nights to the Caribbean.....

This is cruise 23 for us.......but 1st one on Princess....

already have 24 and 25 booked.........

Barb

T

tispwisp

Halloween on the Caribbean Princess! October 29, 2005
Then onto the Panama Canal on the Coral! April 23, 2006

Can't wait!!!!

C

Cinnamon

Tomorrow Joanne!

Just checking the board before retiring tonight. Chocolate on the pillow tomorrow.
Golden Princess, around Britain.

Cinnamon

A

anthonywebb8

we are criusing for the first time,on the sea princess to the carabbean 11/02/06,and to get married on the ship on the 22nd cannot wait.

D

dolphingirl

DH and I will be on the Golden Princess Dec.3. We've done the western caribbean twice 1st on the Caribbean and 2nd on the Grand.This will be a new itinerary for us. Can't wait