Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

When is your next Princess cruise?????

Discussion in 'Princess Cruises' started by Cruise cutie, Jun 25, 2005.

1. Sea-soned1

Sea-soned1 Guest

Would you believe November 2006???
    Sun Princess, Eastern Caribbean Voyager..............several islands we've not yet visited.

You are going to LOVE that Hawaiian Cruise on the Island............we did that one this year, also in April, and it was wonderful! Do you think there might be enough room in your luggage for ME????? :)

2. kruznut

kruznut Guest

:wave Hello Cutie ! I'm happy to to say that our next cruise is a 14 day Southern Adventurer voyage on the Sea Princess. It's going to at least five islands that we've never been to such as Port of Spain, Trinadad, Bonaire, St. Vincent, etc. and i can hardly wait until November 2005 ! :jump :jump :jump :jump :bounce :bounce :bounce :bounce

3. sailingrose

sailingrose Guest

Caribbean Princess 8/27/05

4. cruiserjanet

cruiserjanet Guest

Hawaii in October on the Island Princess. I got married a few years ago and, after our cruise to Alaska in 2003 my husband decided he likes cruising too so I'm looking forward to going on more. If anyone has been to Hawaii on the Island, please let me know how you liked it or if there didn't like. I'm especially interested in the excursions.

Janet

Island Princess 2005 (Hawaii)
    Island Princess 2003 (Alaska)

How ironic that we are on the same ship for both cruises.

5. SATXCruiser

SATXCruiser Guest

Just booked (One hour ago) the Island Princess 15 day Hawaii for Feb 20 2006 - Can't wait.

6. Kenny

Kenny Guest

We will be sailing the Eastern route on Caribbean Princess in April 2006. This will be our first cruise will Princess, which we are looking forward to. =)

We chose the Eastern route because we wanted to try St. Maarten and Princess Cays. We have been to St. Thomas, but really enoyed it. Plus, there are so many things to do there, it will be like a different port this time.

7. LAM

LAM Guest

December 9th on the Grand Princess to the Western Carribean.
    LAM

8. Helen

Helen Guest

Golden Princess, Oct.1 2005 New England/Canada out of New York City. 19th. cruise.

9. teacha50

teacha50 Guest

I'll be on Caribbean Princess (Eastern) 10-29-2005...This is my first Princess cruise....try to get in one cruise a year....girls only for this cruise...hubbies are staying behind..they are workaholics who take only one vacation a year....went to Vegas for that...now the girls' time to sit back...relax...and enjoy!!! Counting the days!!
    Sue
    teacha50@yahoo.com

10. LEtue

LEtue Guest

5/29/06 on the Island Princess - my first Alaska cruise :)

11. Likes2cruz

Likes2cruz Guest

Sea Princess--March 25, 2006--Grand Caribbean Adventurer.

Kruznut: Hoping you will post a review after you take this cruise in November. Lots of interesting ports--many we have not yet visited.

Hubby stays home with the pets and lets me enjoy some one-on-one time cruisin' with my mom.

12. cljw

cljw Guest

Our next cruise is on the Dawn Princess to the Mexican Riviera (out of San Francisco).

We chose this itinerary for two reasons. We wanted to go to the Mexican Riviera. And - we sail out of SF so we don't have to fly anywhere.

13. Einstein

Einstein Guest

Will be on the CL@SS ReUnion with Beryl and many others Feb. 16th, 2006. :dance A few NEW stops like Curacao and Isle De Margharita the main draw for this one as well as sailing with MNAY Old and NEW @ddicts. :thumb

14. JOHN(NJ)

JOHN(NJ) Guest

31 Days till we board the CORAL in Alaska for a South bound cruise................

15. Fasteddie

Fasteddie Guest

It will be on the Golden Princess on 5/06/2006 17nights from New York to
    Venice.....chose this because it leaves from a great city and tours a great country Italy
    Ed Tonkin

16. Star Princess 10/30/05 with VTG singles. First time on Princess!

17. H2O babe

H2O babe Guest

Island Princess to Alaska in June of 2006. First time on Princess. Doing a southbound.

18. sweetbasil

sweetbasil Guest

Going on the Caribbean Princess Oct. 8-th

19. Sea-soned1

Sea-soned1 Guest

Oh, you Island cruisers, to Hawaii, are in for a treat......................did that in April, and it was our all time favorite!

20. katier

katier Guest

We just booked yesterday for a Thanksgiving cruise aboard the Dawn Princess to Mexico. We chose this itinerary because it leaves round trip from San Francisco. I am going with family members who won't fly so we are very limited in our options. I have never sailed over a holiday before so I am really looking for to it, although if I had my way we'd go somewhere not quite so hot as Mexico. I have been there several times and usually don't even get off the ship because the extreme heat makes me sick. Oh well, any cruise is a good cruise!