Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

When is your next Princess cruise?????

Discussion in 'Princess Cruises' started by Cruise cutie, Jun 25, 2005.

1. Good Evening,

Diamond Princess Sept 24th 17 day Alaska/Orient. My mom wanted to take this and she's paying, so off we go. Have not been on a Princess Cruise before. I was on Radissons Paul Gaugin in 2001 and it was excellent, so princess will have alot to live up too. I am sure they will rise to the challenge.

2. Miss Honey

Miss Honey Guest

Diamond Princess sailing to
    Alaska May 14, 2006. I can't seem to get the cruise tracker to work. Miss Honey

3. maw

maw Guest

Have a ghost booking just waiting to see where Einstein goes after the Class Reunion sure hoping it will be to Panama as that is one Paw wants to do.

4. loulou

loulou Guest

Just booked STAR PRINCESS for January 15th 2006---

5. CruisinJohn

CruisinJohn Guest

We'll be on the Golden Princess for the last Canada/New England cruise sailing on 10/15/05. We also booked the cruise from New York to San Juan, sailing on 10/22/05. We like to book back-to-back cruises or find ones that are 10 days or longer. We booked a mini-suite on Dolphin deck. Looking forward to visiting New York for the first time. We are planning our next cruise for 2006 on the new Crown Princess. Our favorite destination is the Caribbean.

John

6. bluey258

bluey258 Guest

The Grand Princess Feb 25th 2006.1st Princess and 1st suite.....is it Feb yet? lol

7. pjboemanns

pjboemanns Guest

We're cruising from Copenhagen on September 12th aboard the Star Princess for a 27 day cruise to Ft. Lauderdale! Really looking forward to Iceland and Greenland! Anyone else going? This is our first Princess Cruise and we've heard alot of good things......hope they're all true!

8. cruisinby

cruisinby Guest

Oct. 22, on Caribbean Princess. Can't wait. E. P.

9. RubyRed

RubyRed Guest

My first princess cruise is August 7th to Alaska on the Sapphire, only 11 days left!!!!

10. karemmarie

karemmarie Guest

Hello!

We are going on the Golden Princess for Nov 12 2005.

<a href="http://www.TickerFactory.com/">
    [​IMG]</a>

11. Mrs. Fields

Mrs. Fields Guest

Good Morning:

We are going on our first Princess cruise on September 10, 2005. We are looking forward to a relaxing and fun filled cruise!

12. margie1966

margie1966 Guest

August 27th. Myself, husband and two daughters (11 & 14) This is the first time on Princess. We are sailing on the Carribean Princess.

13. The Sapphire 4 September...why, we love Alaska, we grew up here, my wife and I. This will be our 5th through Southeast, we were raised in Ketchikan and now live in Eagle River, Alaska, ten miles north of Anchorage.

We are going to spend a couple days in Seattle for the Bumpershoot (a bunch of bands will be playing at the Seattle Center).

Pete from Alaska

14. hayes

hayes Guest

8/16/05 Regal to Alaska!! Can't wait!! First time on Princess...

15. serene56

serene56 Guest

I just book the Caribbean Princess for February 18, 2007. My first Princess as I am a Carnival junkie.
    I am doing a group to the Eastern Caribbean.

16. shonandsuzie

shonandsuzie Guest

We are going to the Eastern Caribbean on Caribbean Princess on September 3rd. ONE MONTH TO GO! Whoo Hooooo!!!!!!

17. CHERIMAC

CHERIMAC Guest

Sept. 18th Sapphire to Alaska! Can;t wait!!!

18. jkpatter

jkpatter Guest

August 16th leaving for Alaska on the Regal - First Cruise and our Honeymoon!
    - Jody

<a href="http://www.TickerFactory.com/">
    [​IMG]</a>

19. redcrown

redcrown Guest

Next will be August 19, 2006 on the Caribbean Princess for 7 days doing the Eastern route. Still have a ghost booking good until August of 2008. Will probably add another ghost booking while on the CP!!!

20. Hi, what date is your cruise? We are on the Dawn from San Francisco on 10/31/05. Looking for others who will be joining us.