Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

When is your next Princess cruise?????

Discussion in 'Princess Cruises' started by Cruise cutie, Jun 25, 2005.

1. wayne

wayne Guest

sea princess april 8th,2006 14 days
    crown princess april 2tst,2007

Past cruises : carnival destiny april 13th, 2003
    carnival victory march 28th,2004
    princess golden april 10th,2005

2. Chips

Chips Guest

How about next monday!!

3. Emlee

Emlee Guest

Next Week!! Regal Princess out of San Francisco, Aug. 26. Anyone else? We're so excited!

4. sue12

sue12 Guest

DH and I took our first cruise on the Sapphire last September to Alaska. It was the most incredible vacation we had ever had. (we have been married 35 yrs, have 4 kids and 4 grandkids with 2 more
    due this fall) We have decided we need another getaway - leaving Jan 29, 2006 for Western Caribbean
    on Star Princess for 7 nights with 2 lifelong friends.
    We are also planning a Classic Canada and New England cruise for next October.
    I think we are hooked!!

5. shayesship

shayesship Guest

April 23, 2006 - Coral Princess - 10 day - partial canal transit. Celebrating a birthday in our party and something different from the normal Caribbean or Mexican Riviera cruises.

Steve

6. Rick & Jenny

Rick & Jenny Guest

Oct. 22nd, 05 on Sapphire Princess for 7 days Mexican Reviera

7. mmgt

mmgt Guest

I just finished booking Diamond Princess - Sept 16,06....Vancouver to Los Angeles.
    This just looks like a very interesting repositioning cruise..stops in Victoria B.C., Astoria,Or.,
    San Francisco, San Diego, and Santa Barbara. Plus I got a great single rate for an AC Mini Suite!

8. Basha

Basha Guest

Another Newbie...

We took my husband's first cruise in June - Celebrity Horizon to Bermuda - with my systers and their husbands. My first cruise was 10 years ago and I hadn't been on one since. The six of us had such a blast that we are scheduled for October 17 - 12 day to the Mediterranean on the Golden Princess. We're celebrating my 65th birthday. Hope to be cruising for 20 more years.

How do you all add those great signatures?

9. ccat

ccat Guest

January 21st On the Grand. First cruise ; )

10. GTVCRUISER

GTVCRUISER Guest

I am going on the Regal Princess Oct. 6 , 2005 , my first Princess cruise , leaving out of San Diego , I wanted to take this cruise because I live in San Diego.

11. solstice

solstice Guest

I am so jealous of those of you leaving next week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mine is October, cant' wait!!

12. Corky

Corky Guest

D and I will be sailing on Feb. 03, 2007 for 14 Glorious days with a wonderful gal from this board and the starter of this thread, Cruisecutie and her DH Mark. And we are so excited and can't wait!!! :)

Kruznut and Likes2cruz...we will be waiting to hear all of your good reports!!

13. njnana11

njnana11 Guest

I just found this website and forum today - it's great to find so many other cruise fanatics.

We're on the Sea Princess on November 5th........60 days and counting!! I booked this last October as a 65th birthday gift for my husband, but didn't tell him until his party in February. Last year we did a family cruise on the Navigator of the Seas and had a great time on that ship, but our favorite ships are the Sun and Dawn Princess, so I really can't wait for this one, especially for 14 days!!!

14. Cruise cutie

Cruise cutie Guest

WHOO HOO..=blush..sigh Yes I reconsidered ; and have my 14 day Grand Caribbean Adventure on February 3 2007.( Valentines day with my sweet husband Mark. :couple..)we put Hawaii on the back burner........nice to see so many folks happily booked on Princess.....Bon Voyage to all of you... Happy research, and keep posting, those Princess sailings...!!..:grin..Joanne

15. kruzkitty

kruzkitty Guest

DH & I doing the Caribbean Princess 09-09-06. This will be our 6th Cruise. Have done the Southern Carib on Golden last year, and previous year, cruised the Eastern on The Grand. Love Princess!! Previous cruises were on Carnival and RC-loved RC, too!! Dreaming of a Tahiti and/or Hawaii cruise-but might have to do a NCL 7-dayer because it's hard for DH to take more than one week's vacation at a time. The cruise next Sept. will be the Western route again for us, but any cruise is wonderful to me, and I loved Grand Cayman and Cozumel!!

Happy Cruising.....

16. malocups2005

malocups2005 Guest

My Dh and I aresailing on Caribbean P Feb 25- March 4th anyone else going with us?

17. CarolynB

CarolynB Guest

We will be sailing the Sapphire Princess, March 11, 2006. We are getting a group going. Now we have 15 going and hopefully several more.

18. Tracy M

Tracy M Guest

Caribbean Princess - Western - July 15th-22nd, 2006 - Can't get here soon enough!

19. desertone61

desertone61 Guest

April 1, 2006 aboard the Grand Princess out of Galveston, Texas

My three sons, their wifes and myself. This will be my fourth cruise and there first. We are really looking forward to this family reunion and the wonderful reviews we have heard about the Grand Princess.

20. cruisechick7

cruisechick7 Guest

dec 4 or dec 11 on star princess - western caribbean. my cousin and i just decided a few minutes ago. i'm so excited i can hardly breathe! i'm already running a list of stuff to bring and we haven't even booked yet. lol!