• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

When is your next Princess cruise?????

D

dmcculloch

My husband and I just booked on the Sea Princess for April 8th.
Loved the itinerary and the fact that it is for 14 days. Yeah!!!!!!

J

johnny cruise

We booked the star becuse we never been to the wester carr. we also went with the wester in dec becouse thats when we would go on the golden princess to the eastern carr.. last but not least!! We need it BAD!!!!!!!!! See you on the star dec 11th.

Johnny Cruise

M

Mr Veendam

Hi the Crown Princess July 2nd . Out of NYC to the Caribbean 9 day cruise . We picked this cruse fof the ports of call and the ship itself . And not having to go to FLA . We live in NJ .
Mr Veendam

P

pooflady

August 26, 2006 - Diamond Princess - Alaska - CruiseTour starts August 22. First time in Alaska, first time on Princess.

K

KathyN

Our next Princess cruise is scheduled for Sept. 16, 2006 on the Caribbean Princess, we are dong back to back cruises and we will be in the "cheap seats", that is- inside quarantee cabin. Now we just hope and pray (literally) that all goes well between now and then.

C

cljw

Well we just go back from our first Princess cruise, aboard the Dawn Princess, and loved it, so we booked another on the Golden Princess for April 2007 (round trip from SF to Mexico).

L

Linda&Jim

We are booked on the Island Princess to Hawaii for April 10th 2007. A long wait but it will be worth it. We are going for our anniversary. My dream vacation is to go to Hawaii so this fits perfectly as we just love to cruise. Until then...

J

johnny cruise

Linda&Jim Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> We are booked on the Island Princess to Hawaii for
> April 10th 2007. A long wait but it will be worth
> it. We are going for our anniversary. My dream
> vacation is to go to Hawaii so this fits perfectly
> as we just love to cruise. Until then...
>
> Linda&Jim

Happy Anniversary!!

Johnny & Barbara Cruise
>
>
>
>
>

J

johnny cruise

laniekay Wrote:
> I just booked an obstructed view cabin on The
> Grand Princess for January 14th, 2006. Yay.
>
>

Congratulations!!!!!!!

John & Barbara Cruise

2m2cruz

Booked on 10 day Tahitian Princess cruise to Tahiti for Nov 1 to 10. Just got notice today that we were upgraded to a verandah cabin.

Mike & Mary Ann

W

Whimsy

We just booked this week to sail the Caribbean Princess on 10/21/2006 with my nephew and his wife. it is our second cruise and first with Princess. We are going to have a long time to plan! LOL

J

johnny cruise

Whimsy Wrote:
> We just booked this week to sail the Caribbean
> Princess on 10/21/2006 with my nephew and his
> wife. it is our second cruise and first with
> Princess. We are going to have a long time to
> plan! LOL

Have a Great Cruise!! JC
>
> Caribbean Princess
>
> 1st Cruise July 21, 2005
> Fantasy

P

Paul & Julie

Just booked the Crown in Nov. I don't know how I am going to make for an entire year.

D

desertone61

April 1, 2006 Grand Princess

3 cabins Baja deck, my sons, their wifes, and myself.

Anyone having suggestions about shore activities in the western Caribbean would be appreicated.

Cozumel
Belize
Cosa Maya
Grand Cayman