• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

When was your 1st Cruise and what ship?

A

Ali

October 1990 on the Emerald Seas....96 of us on a group cruise. That's what started this cruising addiction.

B

Boston's J

I think it was 1996 when my step dad died and I took my mother away. We sailed on the SS Norway and were spoiled rotten.

Judy

S

Sunshine

1983. Pacquet Cruise Lines and the ship was called The Rhapsody. I fell in love with cruising on that trip!

B

Blake

Mine was on the Carnival Ecstasy in May of 1997. A tornado struck Miami just as we had embarked on the ship that day. It was for my 10th b-day + a family trip. That is what started my CRUISING ADDICTION!!!!!!!!!!!!

B

Bill&Jan

Ours was our honeymoon in 1983 on the Costa Carla C., southern Caribean. Truely a classic! That's just about when the cruise revoloution was starting. It sure is different now, but I like them all!

Constellation 2/1/03 - 20th Aniversary Cruise

S

seamom

1978.......Mardi Gras with Carnival............and I was young, single and partying!!......lol

K

Kathy G

Seamom I can relate - I sailed on Mardi Gras in 1975 and had a blast!! Those were the days where you knew everyone on the ship by the second day!! Especially the other "singles"!!!

Kathy G

H

herb

I just finished the 5th grade and we sailed to Germany on the BREMEN and after a 6 week visit with relatives we sailed back to NY on the EUROPA.

herb

J

Jamman & Patti

July 1986 on Carnival's brand new Holiday. 7 day Eastern Caribbean cruise to St. Maarten, St. Thomas, & Nassau. I remember it like it was yesterday.

72 Days til the Triumph

S

sail7seas

Our first ship was Royal Princess and I think the year was 1990. We must have liked it alot as we followed that cruise up with many, many more!!!

C

Cindy

Our 1st cruise was also on Costa's "Flavia". I think it was in 1976. That was many, many cruises ago and looking forward to lots more.
Cindy

J

judimcc

Carnival Holiday on a 3-day Baja cruise, stopping in Ensenada - May 1998.

Second cruise a big step up: Radisson Paul Gauguin in French Polynesia - Nov. 1998.