Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

When was your 1st Cruise and what ship?

Discussion in 'Know Before You Go' started by Kathy G, May 16, 2002.

1. sunset

sunset Guest

March 1995 on the Norway for our 25th wedding anniversary. I knew I had found an addiction.....

2. teachermom

teachermom Guest

1996 Sovereign of the Seas

Only a 3 night cruise to the Bahamas, but the nicest fellow passengers I've ever met!

3. jim & Jo

jim & Jo Guest

Carnavale August 7, 1982, Eastern Caribean, Honeymoon, will be celebrating our 20th anniversary this August on the Galaxy.

4. KimA

KimA Guest

3 years ago on the Celebrity Century.

5. MaureenP

MaureenP Guest

1985 SS Dolphin

6. Suezyq

Suezyq Guest

Just a few weeks ago, April 27th, Century, for our 30th anniversary. We waited waaaay too long.

7. AnneS

AnneS Guest

1978- The "Island Princess" [ sistership to "The LOVE boat" ] We've been hooked ever since! my husband had just been diagnosed with "Sarcoidosis" and we were in our mid 30s and SO scared. Its a lung disease. It was an Alaskan cruise and midway a bunch of U of Missouri alums boarded -ALL with roaring "colds" and Dick got sick and had to visit the ship's doctor. Who plopped a thermometer in Dick's mouth & then proceeded to ask him all sorts of questions about Sarcoid! It must have been a TERRIFIC cruise, tho- we've gone on 13 more since then; just got back from Caronia's transAtlantic and will take our family on the Millie in June.....Oh- and 25 years later Dick is fine and the Sarcoid in "remission" ..........Anne:daisy:usa:CO

8. Galaxy in '98. On our way to her from the airport, we were still a half a mile away and spotted her at berth and the closer we got the larger she was. The sheer size blew me AWAY!! we LOVE the mega-ships! Gonna cruise 'til I can't cruise nomore.