• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

When was your 1st Cruise and what ship?

T

teachermom

1996 Sovereign of the Seas

Only a 3 night cruise to the Bahamas, but the nicest fellow passengers I've ever met!

J

jim & Jo

Carnavale August 7, 1982, Eastern Caribean, Honeymoon, will be celebrating our 20th anniversary this August on the Galaxy.

A

AnneS

1978- The "Island Princess" [ sistership to "The LOVE boat" ] We've been hooked ever since! my husband had just been diagnosed with "Sarcoidosis" and we were in our mid 30s and SO scared. Its a lung disease. It was an Alaskan cruise and midway a bunch of U of Missouri alums boarded -ALL with roaring "colds" and Dick got sick and had to visit the ship's doctor. Who plopped a thermometer in Dick's mouth & then proceeded to ask him all sorts of questions about Sarcoid! It must have been a TERRIFIC cruise, tho- we've gone on 13 more since then; just got back from Caronia's transAtlantic and will take our family on the Millie in June.....Oh- and 25 years later Dick is fine and the Sarcoid in "remission" ..........Anne:daisy:usa:CO

T

Tim and Elaine

Galaxy in '98. On our way to her from the airport, we were still a half a mile away and spotted her at berth and the closer we got the larger she was. The sheer size blew me AWAY!! we LOVE the mega-ships! Gonna cruise 'til I can't cruise nomore.