Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

When's your next Princess cruise?

Discussion in 'Princess Cruises' started by Lady Jag, Dec 5, 2004.

1. Lady Jag

Lady Jag Guest

And where are you going? :? :? :? :? :?

We'll be on the Grand to the Western Caribbean next December, right before Christmas. It'll be our 4th Princess cruise. What about you?

2. Lisa63

Lisa63 Guest

We'll be on Diamond Princess in late February, going to Puerto Vallarta, Mazatlan, and Cabo San Lucas. It will be our first time on Mexico's west coast and our first time on Princess.

3. SATXCruiser

SATXCruiser Guest

On the Grand this Saturday Dec 11th - been booked since August 2003.

4. Cruise cutie

Cruise cutie Guest

On Golden Princess February 6th..we go 2 days pre- cruise...=love Back to Back..DH Mark in heaven too..Kick off for Super Bowl Sunday at 6:18 on sailaway night...:grin..and he's not driving the ship...:grin...he's hoping his beloved Denver Bronco's squeak into the game...........but even still....it's our 6th Princess cruise...Whoo Hoo Platinum!!....free internet...!!..........:daisy..Joanne.

5. Lisa

Lisa Guest

On the Diamond 4/23/05 - her last cruise to Mexico before repositioning to Alaska for the summer season. I am anxiously awaiting for Lisa63 to get back to read her review of this ship!

6. ahewitt

ahewitt Guest

never again

7. CruisinTex

CruisinTex Guest

First time on Princess - Star next month (Jan. 23) - Sisters Cruise to Eastern Carib.

8. kathy s

kathy s Guest

I will be on the Golden B2B with Cruise Cutie 2/06/05! Can't wait!

9. Hucc

Hucc Guest

Diamond Princess, Mexican Riviera, February, 2005;
    first time to west coast of Mexico
    third time on Princess :)

10. Lady Jag

Lady Jag Guest

Didn't realize this is your first Princess cruise, Lisa63! Sounds like you all will have a great time!
    Please post back those of you going on the Mex. Riv. itinerary before us. Would love to hear your opinion of shore excursions! Thanks for posting everyone! :wave :wave

11. Sharkin

Sharkin Guest

April 23, 2005 on the Sapphire from Osaka to Seattle via Korea, Russia and Alaska. If anyone has info on Nagasaki, Pussan, Vladivostok or Muroran please let me know. We would like to see a little of these cultures and the ships excursions don't look too appealing.

12. BOOFER

BOOFER Guest

We will be on the Grand out of Galveston Jan 22; ninth cruise number 2 on Princess

13. The Cruiser

The Cruiser Guest

Sun Princess Feb 27, 2005. 10 Day. Going to St. Vincent, Grenada, St. Luica, Martinique, St. Thomas, and Princess Cays. with the CL@SS Cruise. Will be my first time on Princess.

14. ketelhut

ketelhut Guest

Grand Princess, Oct. 05, Greek Islands. First time on Princess. I don't want to hijack this thread, just wondering where you find all the stuff (pictures, etc.) you have added to your sig.

15. Lady Jag

Lady Jag Guest

Paul - Found mine at Uselessgraphics.com

16. BP

BP Guest

Coral on Feb 6 2005.

17. Lisa63

Lisa63 Guest

I want to go on Sharkin's cruise. :)

For the Diamond Mexican Riviera cruisers -- I promise that my review will be completed in a more timely fashion than my last review. :lol

18. Suzieb

Suzieb Guest

Lets see our first Princess Cruise will be Oct 2005 on the sun and she will be doing a Southern.
    Can't wait

Enjoy All

19. sailup

sailup Guest

We will be on the Sun Princess December 29th to the eastern caribbean for 10 days. It will be my first cruise and I am looking forward to it.

20. Pughaven2003

Pughaven2003 Guest

On the Grand out of Galveston Feb 5th, 2005........First cruise and can't wait!

Pughaven2003