• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

When's your next Princess cruise?

L

Lady Jag

And where are you going? :? :? :? :? :?

We'll be on the Grand to the Western Caribbean next December, right before Christmas. It'll be our 4th Princess cruise. What about you?

L

Lisa63

We'll be on Diamond Princess in late February, going to Puerto Vallarta, Mazatlan, and Cabo San Lucas. It will be our first time on Mexico's west coast and our first time on Princess.

C

Cruise cutie

On Golden Princess February 6th..we go 2 days pre- cruise...=love Back to Back..DH Mark in heaven too..Kick off for Super Bowl Sunday at 6:18 on sailaway night...:grin..and he's not driving the ship...:grin...he's hoping his beloved Denver Bronco's squeak into the game...........but even still....it's our 6th Princess cruise...Whoo Hoo Platinum!!....free internet...!!..........:daisy..Joanne.

L

Lisa

On the Diamond 4/23/05 - her last cruise to Mexico before repositioning to Alaska for the summer season. I am anxiously awaiting for Lisa63 to get back to read her review of this ship!

C

CruisinTex

First time on Princess - Star next month (Jan. 23) - Sisters Cruise to Eastern Carib.

H

Hucc

Diamond Princess, Mexican Riviera, February, 2005;
first time to west coast of Mexico
third time on Princess :)

L

Lady Jag

Didn't realize this is your first Princess cruise, Lisa63! Sounds like you all will have a great time!
Please post back those of you going on the Mex. Riv. itinerary before us. Would love to hear your opinion of shore excursions! Thanks for posting everyone! :wave :wave

S

Sharkin

April 23, 2005 on the Sapphire from Osaka to Seattle via Korea, Russia and Alaska. If anyone has info on Nagasaki, Pussan, Vladivostok or Muroran please let me know. We would like to see a little of these cultures and the ships excursions don't look too appealing.

T

The Cruiser

Sun Princess Feb 27, 2005. 10 Day. Going to St. Vincent, Grenada, St. Luica, Martinique, St. Thomas, and Princess Cays. with the CL@SS Cruise. Will be my first time on Princess.

K

ketelhut

Grand Princess, Oct. 05, Greek Islands. First time on Princess. I don't want to hijack this thread, just wondering where you find all the stuff (pictures, etc.) you have added to your sig.

L

Lisa63

I want to go on Sharkin's cruise. :)

For the Diamond Mexican Riviera cruisers -- I promise that my review will be completed in a more timely fashion than my last review. :lol

S

Suzieb

Lets see our first Princess Cruise will be Oct 2005 on the sun and she will be doing a Southern.
Can't wait

Enjoy All

S

sailup

We will be on the Sun Princess December 29th to the eastern caribbean for 10 days. It will be my first cruise and I am looking forward to it.

P

Pughaven2003

On the Grand out of Galveston Feb 5th, 2005........First cruise and can't wait!

Pughaven2003