Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

When's your next Princess cruise?

Discussion in 'Princess Cruises' started by Lady Jag, Dec 5, 2004.

1. My husband and I are cruising out of Galveston on the Grand Princess on January 29, 2005......can't wait and it is our first Princess cruise!

2. My husband and I are cruising out of Galveston on the Grand Princess on January 29, 2005....our first Princess cruise. We are really getting excited, as this will be our second cruise.......the first on the Carnival Victory last May.....

3. Sorry about the repeat! I didn't realize there was a page 2, and I thought It didn't post.....:)

4. Nanni-B.

Nanni-B. Guest

Grand Princess out of Galveston on March 19th 2005! It can't come soon enough!

This will be our first Princess cruise, we are VERY excited....

We have sailed 3 times before, all out of New Orleans. Twice on Carnival, once on RCCL.

5. JANPEP

JANPEP Guest

Sun Princess, Feb, 27th, with a great bunch of @ddicts on the CL@SS. 1st cruise on Princess for us. I'am getting very excited.

6. Lady Jag

Lady Jag Guest

Great to see so many first-time Princess cruisers! :cheers Here's to a great first experience! :cheers

7. JOHN(NJ)

JOHN(NJ) Guest

Coral, August 13, Southbound Alaska.

8. Princess Pat

Princess Pat Guest

China, late March,2005. It's probably our 14th Princess cruise.

Pat

First cruise on Celebrity next summer to Galapagos (Princess doesn't go there yet that I know of and Lori's great review just made it a must-do.)

9. bikevegas

bikevegas Guest

Trying to decide! Its such a tough choice! Was on the Golden last October doing the southern caribbean, loved that ship!:USA:AL

10. zip3636

zip3636 Guest

Hello,

Star Princess, Western Caribbean , Feb 27th 05

Cheers,
    Zip

Golden Princess Feb 04
    Star Princess Feb 05
    Maasdam Sept 05

11. gramps

gramps Guest

Hello,

First Princess cruise...Island Princess to Hawaii, 3/20/05

Gramps

12. cowtec

cowtec Guest

Dawn Princess southbound Alaska - August 15, 2005. Our first trip to Alaska - second on Princess. I want to go on all of your cruises too!!!

Sue

13. gene

gene Guest

Star Princess, April 17 - fifth cruise with Princess, who will always be #1 with us! Gene

14. MrBill1964

MrBill1964 Guest

The signature says it all.

15. belgique

belgique Guest

Dawn Princess 2/18/05 for 10 glorious nights! Hope to meet some @ddicts onboard.

16. usher

usher Guest

Dawn Princess 4/9/2005 - 10 days of rest, relaxation, fun and FOOD!!!!!!

17. Capecodder

Capecodder Guest

January 6,2005
    Panama Canal
    Coral Princess

Have heard such wonderful things about this ship. We are very excited.

18. Cuervo Rick

Cuervo Rick Guest

Sun Princess, February 27,2005

19. iluvcruzin

iluvcruzin Guest

20. belgique

belgique Guest

Dawn Princess, 2/18/05 for the wedding of my dear friend, Amy, and Dr. Bill. Ten of us going - should be a blast!