• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

When's your next Princess cruise?

C

Cottonblossom

My husband and I are cruising out of Galveston on the Grand Princess on January 29, 2005......can't wait and it is our first Princess cruise!

C

Cottonblossom

My husband and I are cruising out of Galveston on the Grand Princess on January 29, 2005....our first Princess cruise. We are really getting excited, as this will be our second cruise.......the first on the Carnival Victory last May.....

C

Cottonblossom

Sorry about the repeat! I didn't realize there was a page 2, and I thought It didn't post.....:)

N

Nanni-B.

Grand Princess out of Galveston on March 19th 2005! It can't come soon enough!

This will be our first Princess cruise, we are VERY excited....

We have sailed 3 times before, all out of New Orleans. Twice on Carnival, once on RCCL.

J

JANPEP

Sun Princess, Feb, 27th, with a great bunch of @ddicts on the CL@SS. 1st cruise on Princess for us. I'am getting very excited.

L

Lady Jag

Great to see so many first-time Princess cruisers! :cheers Here's to a great first experience! :cheers

P

Princess Pat

China, late March,2005. It's probably our 14th Princess cruise.

Pat

First cruise on Celebrity next summer to Galapagos (Princess doesn't go there yet that I know of and Lori's great review just made it a must-do.)

B

bikevegas

Trying to decide! Its such a tough choice! Was on the Golden last October doing the southern caribbean, loved that ship!:USA:AL

Z

zip3636

Hello,

Star Princess, Western Caribbean , Feb 27th 05

Cheers,
Zip

Golden Princess Feb 04
Star Princess Feb 05
Maasdam Sept 05

C

cowtec

Dawn Princess southbound Alaska - August 15, 2005. Our first trip to Alaska - second on Princess. I want to go on all of your cruises too!!!

Sue

C

Capecodder

January 6,2005
Panama Canal
Coral Princess

Have heard such wonderful things about this ship. We are very excited.

B

belgique

Dawn Princess, 2/18/05 for the wedding of my dear friend, Amy, and Dr. Bill. Ten of us going - should be a blast!