Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Where are you from?

Discussion in 'Know Before You Go' started by jk, Jan 31, 2006.

1. jk

jk Guest

I think it has been awhile since someone has posted this and we have had a lot of new members lately so I thought that I'd start a who are you, where are you from post.

JK checking in from KC. No cruises booked as of yet but hopefully will soooooooon if the board ever decides when and where next years group cruise is going =shrug hint hint :grin

2. JacquieP

JacquieP Guest

JacquieP and Leon checking in from Tulsa, Oklahoma, and cruising on Island Princess on May 15 to Alaska for our 20th wedding anniversary.

3. marleejean

marleejean Guest

Marlee & Kirk......Hartland, Wisconsin.....about 25 miles west of Milwaukee. No cruises booked......waiting for E to let us know when the MOS@IC 2007 reunion will be.....then we're cruising to Hawaii in 2008 for our 10th anniversary......anyone want to come along??? :wave

4. tango55

tango55 Guest

Terry & Ritchie from Vancouver, BC
    Currently booked on Carnival Valor for back to backs, starting Feb. 19th!

5. geejay

geejay Guest

Gloria from Montana. Next cruise is November 06 on the Caribbean Princess.

6. Rubysky

Rubysky Guest

Regina & Ken from Orange, CA. USA 8 miles from Disneyland 30 something miles from Port of Los Angeles.
    As you can see, we are booked for The Galapagos aboard Celebrity's Expedition in Jan '07.
    We will most likely take 2 Baja weekend cruises on RCI's Monarch in Apr & Oct just to get away. Will also take the ferry to Catalina this summer sometime.

7. popcorn

popcorn Guest

Good idea JK! Alf & Liz (alfer &popcorn) from Chilliwack, B.C. Canada. Unfortunately no cruises booked. But we have been on 10 cruises since 1993.

Liz

8. yogibear

yogibear Guest

Karen and Michael checking in from Hackettstown, NJ( home of M+M's). I am booked on the Golden Princess B2B this April. Mike and our Moms are joining me for the 2nd part(SJU to NYC). Looking for a cruise in 2007 with or without my DH :) .....................Karen

9. Beryl

Beryl Guest

Beryl from the S.E. corner of Beautiful British Columbia eagerly awaiting the Cl@ss Re-union cruise! And when I get off that one I'll be looking forward to a May Coastal cruise on the Island Princess! I'm one lucky lady.

10. rhen33

rhen33 Guest

Robin aka rhen checking in from Redington Shores florida.

11. lizardstew

lizardstew Guest

Jenni from Phoenix...I've got a short cruise booked for next week but nothing on the back burner...we're planning our honeymoon for September, but we're thinking Hawaii.

12. catlover

catlover Guest

Cindy from Connecticut! Planning on a cruise for April 2007!!!! With Carnival! This will be my 4th cruise.

13. jrsygrl

jrsygrl Guest

Checking in from Steelers country, pittsburgh, pa.................booked on Freedom of the Seas in Oct 06.

14. Bibb

Bibb Guest

Bibb & Karen from Kittery, Maine.

15. nieciez

nieciez Guest

Nieciez and Leatherneck (Denise & Bill) checking in from Locust Grove VA, 20 miles west of I-95 and Fredericksburg VA. We both work for the U. S. Department of State in Metro Washington DC area and do a 70 mile commute each way =eek We are leaving in 2 1/2 days for Carnival Liberty with the Phlamingo Phlock.

16. BSeabob

BSeabob Guest

Bob from The Fraser Valley of Beautiful BC
    hence the B Sea

17. maw

maw Guest

Maw and Paw from the beautiful Missouri Ozarks. Planning the Grand Panama on Coral Princess in late Sept.

18. LC2124

LC2124 Guest

Leanne from upstate New York.

19. Ellie checking in from Niagara Falls, Ontario............ Leaving on Friday for the caribbean on Celebrity Infinity....doing a back to back....gotta love it......

20. Cricket

Cricket Guest

Kathy & Rich checking in from a small town near Baltimore, Maryland. We might be cruising with JK if there is a future cruise for all our Cruise Addicts!