• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Where are you from?

W

Whimsy

I'm from Staunton IL, about 40 miles North of St. Louis. I am booked on the Caribbean Princess for October.

O

obe1

Checking in from Carol Stream, IL a suburb west of Chicago. I have a 7 day cruise on the Veendam planned for October 27th.

Rose :grin

S

Snowblower

Hi All!!!
Mike checking in from beautiful Lake Tahoe CA. Have three stacked below & a LA/San Diego land trip this summer........Can't wait to sail on the Dawn Princess!!!!

B

belgique

Checking in from Petoskey, Michigan (it's Indian, not Polish!), northwest corner of the lower peninsula of Michigan - about 20 miles from the bridge to the upper peninsula. People in the U.P. are called Yoopers, and we're called "Trolls" because we live beneath the bridge!

Manage the most beautiful golf course/restaurant in the midwest - Little Traverse Bay Golf Club - come up some time - special rates for @ddicts!

J

janes

Jane checking in from not-too-snowy Syracuse NY, originally from Grosse Pointe MI.
Wish I was at the superbowl this weekend.
My twin brother (still resides in MI) will be there!!!
Cruise coming up on Feb 11, 06 on the Jewel of the Seas!!!

B

BarbaraK

Barbara a 'displaced Brit' living in Charleston SC :grin
Our next cruise is a 9 day on the Century, February 18th. :jump

D

ddsquat

Here from North Carolina (eastern) been on about 8 cruises and plan another one in March 06.

J

JANPEP

Jan checking in from the Twin Cities of MN.
Warmest Jan. on record since 1891. Getting colder next week they say.
Getting ready to sail Feb. 16th on the Sun Princess with the CL@SS reunion.

S

sage

Checking in from Gainesville, Florida. We are booked B2B on the Volendam cruising Hawaii and Alaska beginning April 22nd.

P

PattyJ

Pat checking from Kenosha Wi. That growing town between Milwaukee and Chicago. Just planning a cruise of the Med. on the Millie in July.
Have cruised to Carribean and Alaska. Loved both.

C

CruisingBryan

Bryan and Celestine from Kane'ohe Hawaii. Next cruise from Papeete, Tahiti to Honolulu in May 2006.

G

gilbert&gurtie

We are from Michigan too! We don't live near the water though, about 35-40 minutes from Lansing.

C

Cruise Hubby

Cruise Hubby, originally from Golden, Colorado--home of the Colorado School of Mines and the Adolph Coors Brewing Company (I am an alumnus of both)--now living in Barre, Vermont. Beyond this, I believe my beautiful wife, Cruise Cutie, has covered everything else. :grin

L

Lady Jag

Nice to see Cruise Cutie's other half posting! :thumb :wave

I'm from Southern California's wine country. Over 20 wineries in SW Riverside County. :)