• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Where can I get a review of Sensation?

T

tinker

Does anyone know where I can get a review? I tried this site, but I guess no one has put one up yet. Any help would be appreciated. Is it too soon to be counting down. T-152 LOL

M

mnhenderson

There are quite a few on both epinions.com and cruiseopinion.com I hope that helps.We are on the Sensation in November.When are you going?

C

Carol L

I have been on the Sensation twice, in Dec. 1995 and in Jan. 1998. I could probably answer questions about the ship itself. We liked the ship(obviously, we sailed her twice). Took our 2 daughters in 1995(then aged 11 and 14). They had a ball. Going in early Dec. there were not too many other children on board, but that was fine with them. What is your itinerary? If you have any questions, feel free to email me. We were just on the Paradise in Feb, so if you have questions about Carnival in general, I could answer those, too. Carol L.

D

Denise P.

We're also going on the Sensation in November (the 11th) I've found many reviews, the ones listed above and also at cruisemates.com and a few other places I found while surfing,buy can't remember the exact sited now, if they come to me I'll let you know. I've also read reviews for all the sister ships, I figure they must be similiar. Just remember it will be whatever you make it, happy sailing, have a great time!!
DeniseP