Where is Joebat1

S

Shangrilq

I did it and I posted my review of the Tree Tops Resort in Gatlingburg along with some VERY helpful hints that you do NOt want to miss and if I posted in the wrong place I just blamed Joebat1 because he told me to do it!!

J

joebat1

Thanks Triguy ~~!!~~ We had a wonderful cruise, we wish you were there with us.

joebat l........ No, SARA was looking for joebat1........ Sorry !!

Y

YoRay

Lemme make it even more interesting.......Yo! eldo!.....You're back!

lol

Post Edited (05-20-03 23:29)

S

Shangrilq

Well, will the real Joebat1 please step forward! Who knows who to believe on here and as Yoray would say "aint life wonderful"!! The REAL Joebat1 will have to answer a barrage of questions!Who was your first grade teacher, what ship did you go on when there was a "hurricane" and much more stuff! Boy, don't even think about trying to confuse us! LOL!

S

Shangrilq

Well, I remember your blender but others could have copied that so what does that mean??Who was your first grade teacher?What was name of hurricane we was on the dang thing together?Sorry, I am going totally ballistic arent I??Boy you are going to have to do a LOT better than that to convince me you are the REAL Joebat1??

J

joebat1

I will e-mail you a reply you sent me many months ago about the invite to a mountain top retreat ~~!!~~

S

Shangrilq

"I will e-mail you a reply you sent me many months ago about the invite to a mountain top retreat ~~!!"

Well, now we are getting somewhere on here! Who knows someone could have told you about that!LOL!!

D

douglinc@msn.com

The "new & phoney" Joebat l needs to change his screen name, there can be only one Joebat1, clones are not accepted.
Doug

S

Shangrilq

Joebat1(the real one)\
"I will e-mail you a reply you sent me many months ago about the invite to a mountain top retreat ~~!!~~"

Dang, now the tongues will be wagging!LOL!