Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Where to stay in San Juan?

Discussion in 'Celebrity Cruises' started by cfprunner, Jan 14, 2004.

1. cfprunner

cfprunner Guest

My wife and I arrive in San Juan at 10pm the day before we sail. All we need is a safe, clean room near the airport to sleep before we board.

I have looked on line and many of the San Juan hotels are OVER $200 a night. I'd rather spend my money on the ship. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Jay

2. Nanatravel

Nanatravel Guest

Try Priceline for a 3star hotel on the condado. Check out biddingfortravel.com, biddingforfun, or betterbidding to see what list of hotels have been won at what price. Hotels are expensive in PR. Hotel Milano is supposed to be under $150 or try a Parador (B&B). Check out PRtourism.com

3. Milano brand hotels are great for the money. Good luck. Unfortunity from about Christmas til Easter is high season throughout the Caribbean and the prices are ooutrages. Good luck and keep us posted.

Nita

4. toronto21

toronto21 Guest

Well id recommend the boutique hotel the Water Club!....very much like the infamous "W" hotal chain?................................close to everything and port etc..........................not crowded etc!!!! its part of the World wide fleet of design hotels