• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Where will everybody be cruising in 2002 ???

M

Mr Veendam

<HTML>Hi let:s see where everybody will be cruising in 2002 . We don:t have one booked yet .</HTML>

D

Dolphin

<HTML>Trying to book southern caribbean for Nov or Dec 2002. Hopefully I will know for sure in a few days. :dance</HTML>

C

Chris J.

<HTML>We're going to the Western Caribbean on the Monarch of the Seas
on 03/04/2002 .
Chris J.</HTML>

B

Bibb

<HTML>Land vacation Honolulu July 1-14, 2002

Voyager February 24

If wife retires October 1st, who know? If not, another land vacation within USA during fall.</HTML>

S

Seawall

<HTML>Nothing on the books here, either; but will be taking a good hard look at Carnival Conquest sailing out of NOLA.</HTML>

B

Boston's J

<HTML>October 13 Enchantment of the Seas Eastern Caribbean yet again. lol Hopeful to book a Bermuda cruise for June.

Judy</HTML>

S

sail7seas

<HTML>We have booked

Zaandam for February;
Maasdam in May;
Rotterdam in August; and
Amsterdam back-to-backs in December.

Sure looking forward to spending alot of time on those "dam" ships next year.

:ribbon</HTML>

J

Judi

<HTML>Volendam to Alaska in May, Ryndam to Sea Of Cortez in October, Land trip to Dizzy World in December!</HTML>

P

paulfredo

<HTML>We're on Summit 11 nt. 2/25 and then NCL Star 7 nt. 7/14 with Lori, Barry and the Kids. We have 10 people in 5 cabins on Star. I think we've got you and your family out numbered, don't we Lori?

paulfredo</HTML>

S

Sunshine

<HTML>Carnival Spirit SOuthern Caribbean in Feb. Hopefully 1 or 2 more cruises in 2002, but I have not decided on them yet. I hope to do either the Grand or Golden in 2002.

Happy Cruising everyone!

Sunshine</HTML>