Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Where will everybody be cruising in 2002 ???

Discussion in 'Know Before You Go' started by Mr Veendam, Dec 31, 2001.

1. ANSalberg

ANSalberg Guest

<HTML> Land of Maui in a condo on the beach -6-31 of January.
    4 day cruise on "Jubilee" with cyber-buds in February out of Tampa
    18 day TransAtlantic on "Caronia" Ft Lauderdale to London plus 3 days at the Savoy April 30 -May18.
    "Millennium" out of Ft Lauderdale for us & the kids and Grands -10 of us; In June.
    "Volendam" from Singapore to LA -33 days the month of November.
    My husband JUST retired after 45 years in the banking world! Perpetual vacations.
    Anne:daisy:CO:usa</HTML>

2. Maisyboo

Maisyboo Guest

<HTML>Golden Princess 11-23-02
    May 2002 not sure yet :0
    Happy New Year.</HTML>

3. LS5099

LS5099 Guest

<HTML>Carnival Paradise 11 day Exotic Feb. 10, 2002</HTML>

4. Raven

Raven Guest

<HTML>no cruises on the horizon at this point........but one can dream can't he? :)</HTML>

5. BruinSteve

BruinSteve Guest

<HTML>Grandeur of the Seas--Mexican Riviera
    July 7, 2002</HTML>

6. Catherine

Catherine Guest

<HTML>Hawaii to Ensenada Feb 27th 02.</HTML>

7. Sandybottom

Sandybottom Guest

<HTML>Circle the Caribbean on Grandeur of the Seas, Jan. 11th WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</HTML>

8. Rosie

Rosie Guest

<HTML>Southern Caribbean on the Celebrity Infinity January 12, 2002.

Rosie</HTML>

9. TexasSue

TexasSue Guest

<HTML>Bermuda 10/6/02 (9 months, 4 days, 13 hours, 13 minutes and 44 seconds and counting)</HTML>

10. Sharon Burke

Sharon Burke Guest

<HTML>

January 9 - 17 Land Vacation Cancun/Playa Del Carmen

Last week of April - West Caribbean with daughter - not booked yet until I have her Exam Schedule

Planning Nov 2/02 Spirit 14 night San Diego to Miami Transcanal

Sharon Burke From the Banks of the Saint John River, Fredericton , New Brunswick</HTML>

11. Vicki C

Vicki C Guest

<HTML>Carnival Pride 2/2/02, can't wait.
    Looking at Celebrity Millennium 11 night West Caribbean, Oct 14-25. Just got to talk hubby into it.
    Vicki</HTML>

12. Patt

Patt Guest

<HTML>Southern Caribbean Seafarer on HAL's Zaandam Jan 3-10. Happy New Year!</HTML>

13. Debi [--}

Debi [--} Guest

<HTML>"Land cruise" in three more weeks. Taking Baby Cruiser up north to meet the relatives. Two days by train each way. The tiny little sleeper compartment and the included meals in the dining car should bear some resemblance to a cruise, right? Probably no real cruises for us until 2003. - Debi</HTML>

14. Lisa63

Lisa63 Guest

<HTML>April 26 - Norwegian Majesty 2-night cruise to nowhere (just me and hubby while son visits grandma!)

Something in August, most likely the Norway, but still undecided at this point.</HTML>

15. DisneyBlonde

DisneyBlonde Guest

<HTML>Eastern Caribbean on Explorer, Nov 30, 2002</HTML>

16. Rose

Rose Guest

<HTML>On the Destiny. Southern carribbean in May. Best of all, will be spending the day in Aruba.
    Rose</HTML>

17. Rose

Rose Guest

<HTML>On the Destiny. Southern carribbean in May. Best of all, will be spending the day in Aruba.
    Rose
    HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE</HTML>

18. PEB

PEB Guest

<HTML>April 17 on Celebrity Mercury from San Diego through the Canal to Fort Lauderdale.</HTML>

19. Hollie

Hollie Guest

<HTML>Carnival Pride 2/02/02. That's 31 days away, well at least until we leave the house!!!! Can't wait.

Toodles
    HOLLIE</HTML>

20. Jennifer G

Jennifer G Guest

<HTML>1/6/02 Enchantment of the Seas - Eastern Caribbean
    6/18/02 Norwegian Dream - London/Norwegian Fjords cruise

Only a couple more days!!! Yeah!! It has been six months since my last cruise. If I don't get to a ship soon, I'm going to start having withdrawls!!
    -Jen</HTML>