• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Where will everybody be cruising in 2002 ???

A

ANSalberg

<HTML> Land of Maui in a condo on the beach -6-31 of January.
4 day cruise on "Jubilee" with cyber-buds in February out of Tampa
18 day TransAtlantic on "Caronia" Ft Lauderdale to London plus 3 days at the Savoy April 30 -May18.
"Millennium" out of Ft Lauderdale for us & the kids and Grands -10 of us; In June.
"Volendam" from Singapore to LA -33 days the month of November.
My husband JUST retired after 45 years in the banking world! Perpetual vacations.
Anne:daisy:CO:usa</HTML>

S

Sandybottom

<HTML>Circle the Caribbean on Grandeur of the Seas, Jan. 11th WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</HTML>

T

TexasSue

<HTML>Bermuda 10/6/02 (9 months, 4 days, 13 hours, 13 minutes and 44 seconds and counting)</HTML>

S

Sharon Burke

<HTML>

January 9 - 17 Land Vacation Cancun/Playa Del Carmen

Last week of April - West Caribbean with daughter - not booked yet until I have her Exam Schedule

Planning Nov 2/02 Spirit 14 night San Diego to Miami Transcanal

Sharon Burke From the Banks of the Saint John River, Fredericton , New Brunswick</HTML>

V

Vicki C

<HTML>Carnival Pride 2/2/02, can't wait.
Looking at Celebrity Millennium 11 night West Caribbean, Oct 14-25. Just got to talk hubby into it.
Vicki</HTML>

D

Debi [--}

<HTML>"Land cruise" in three more weeks. Taking Baby Cruiser up north to meet the relatives. Two days by train each way. The tiny little sleeper compartment and the included meals in the dining car should bear some resemblance to a cruise, right? Probably no real cruises for us until 2003. - Debi</HTML>

L

Lisa63

<HTML>April 26 - Norwegian Majesty 2-night cruise to nowhere (just me and hubby while son visits grandma!)

Something in August, most likely the Norway, but still undecided at this point.</HTML>

R

Rose

<HTML>On the Destiny. Southern carribbean in May. Best of all, will be spending the day in Aruba.
Rose</HTML>

R

Rose

<HTML>On the Destiny. Southern carribbean in May. Best of all, will be spending the day in Aruba.
Rose
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE</HTML>

H

Hollie

<HTML>Carnival Pride 2/02/02. That's 31 days away, well at least until we leave the house!!!! Can't wait.

Toodles
HOLLIE</HTML>

J

Jennifer G

<HTML>1/6/02 Enchantment of the Seas - Eastern Caribbean
6/18/02 Norwegian Dream - London/Norwegian Fjords cruise

Only a couple more days!!! Yeah!! It has been six months since my last cruise. If I don't get to a ship soon, I'm going to start having withdrawls!!
-Jen</HTML>