Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Where's your "Home Port"

Discussion in 'Know Before You Go' started by nieciez, May 1, 2001.

1. nieciez

nieciez Guest

OK, lots of new folks on the board, so going to ask, where is your present "Home Port". Mine is Fredericksburg, VA (but grew up in Bellmawr, NJ, just outside of Philly).

DeniseZ B)

2. joschmo

joschmo Guest

Woonsocket, RI but work in sunny,bright, 83 degrees today Boston.

Joanne

3. MamaTene

MamaTene Guest

Uniontown, OH..born and raised in Akron..just a few miles from here!

4. Kathy

Kathy Guest

Sylvania, Ohio - suburbs of Toledo in the NW part of the state. Glass Capital of the World, Home of Jeep and Jamie Farr (Klinger on MASH). Both my husband George and I have lived in this part of the state all our lives.

5. annie

annie Guest

New Carlisle OH (close to Dayton) - Have lived near here my entire life. Probably why I love to travel and see different places.

6. Joe

Joe Guest

West Palm Beach(11 years) up in Pawtucket, R.I.

7. PEB

PEB Guest

Duluth Minnesota at the end of Lake Superior. Lived here all my life (except while under Uncle Sam's ownership) I guess thats why I like being on big water.

8. maw

maw Guest

I live in Wheatland Moon Lake Pomme de Terre. This is 90 miles north of Branson, Mo. Lived in Sw Missouri all my 60 plus years.

9. Heatherbc

Heatherbc Guest

Brentwood Bay B.C. Canada. Home of the Famous Butchart Gardens.

10. LisaL

LisaL Guest

Olney, Maryland....but work in Alexandria, Virginia.

11. Seuss

Seuss Guest

Ventura County, Southern California. Half way between Los Angeles and Santa Barbara.

12. CruiseAholic

CruiseAholic Guest

Live in Hagerstown, Maryland - work in Gaithersburg, Maryland.

13. Edd

Edd Guest

ALLLLLLRIGHT..... I get to post the 1st RedNeck home port in this survey...

Olive Branch, Mississippi...!!!!

14. Seawall

Seawall Guest

SW Louisiana, on the Texas border. In the sticks. Edd, I will take the second redneck port... lol

15. Anna B

Anna B Guest

About 40 miles s. of Kansas City, Mo. Born and raised in Lake of the Ozarks area, which is located in the middle of MO. We are about 3 1/2 hrs. from Branson (which I avoid).

16. andrea

andrea Guest

Lexington, KY. Although I grew up in the NW 'burbs of Chicago.

17. Bensley's

Bensley's Guest

Not by choice, but I live in (till I can afford to move away) Freeport, Texas.
    Choice of places I would rather live
    Las Vegas,
    Florida
    Colorado
    anywhere but here!

18. Beryl

Beryl Guest

Presently living in lovely Colorado Springs but looking forward to retirement in about a year and a move back to Beautiful British Columbia, Canada!

19. KarenO

KarenO Guest

I was born in Grand Marais, MN. (by Canadian border), raised north of Duluth, MN and still reside north of Duluth, by the shores of Lake Superior.

I always wanted to move where it was warm year 'round, but raising 3 children on my own soon put a halt to that idea. Now that they're all grown and gone, I guess I'll stay where I'm at.

Karen

20. re

re Guest

We live in Cary,NC(Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill area)been here 20+ years. Spend the summers at the Jersey Shore. Grew up in the Philly Burbs!