• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Where's your "Home Port"

C

Cruisinpat

Live in Westminster, Maryland and work in Fulton, Maryland.
LisaL -- hubby works just outside of Olney so I know just where you are!

B

Barbara(k)

Well I'm from South Yorkshire in the UK, hubby is from Virginia, near DC.
( We met in the Middle East .... for those interested LOL )
We have lived here for the past 6 years in Charleston SC.

K

KathyR

Home port is Liberty Twp., Ohio between Cincinnati and Dayton. Wishing I lived close to a cruise port. :) Daughter said we can't move until she is finished with college, guess we will have to wait a couple of years.

C

Callie

Randolph, Nebraska rural farming community of 900 but only 20 minutes from Norfolk Nebraska---home town of Johney Carson and the newly famous Shane Osborn

S

seadog

Native Northern Virginia - Arlington, Mclean and City of Falls Church.
Wife from Johstown PA.

T

TinaLee

Orlando, FL - born in Landstuhl, Germany (Air Force Brat) and raised in Melbourne, FL when my Dad got out of the service (EGHS class of '76). Spent 10 years in East Texas, and that is probably where we will go when retirement rolls around.

TinaLee

C

ChrisC

North of Robin, southwest of Mamatene, due south of Cathy and a hop, skip and a jump from Annie, here in lovely Piqua, Ohio.

C

Chip

Jacksonville, FL. Moved here in 1977 from West Palm Beach because those darn ballots were just too confusing.

B

Beth & John

Going backwards in time: Cocoa, Fl..........Jacksonville, Fl.........Augusta, Ga..........Upstate NY.............born Port Jefferson, Long Island.