• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Where's your "Home Port"

D

Denise P.

I was born in Philly, grew up in Swedesboro N.J. and now am happily at home in Ocean Isle Beach , North Carolina, about a 20 minute drive to Myrtle Beach.

S

Shelby

Middle Ill. between Decatur, Springfield, and Lincoln, In a little town of Mt. Pulaski,,, and down the hall from judy and Bill
Shelby

D

Diana

Born and raised in MN. We lived 16 years in the Dallas, TX area. Now semi retired in mid central FL area.

Diana H

A

AnnaT

Born in Taiwan, but raised in San Jose, California (60 miles south of San Francisco). Hubby was raised in Taiwan, but came to the US for his Masters and stayed. We and our 6-yr-old son live in Saratoga, a small town next to San Jose in the heart of Silicon Valley.

AnnaT

M

Maureen

Born and raised in New York City....moved to Long Island...and now reside in Clearwater, Florida for the past 12 years.

S

swilcher

Ok, so what that I'm the only one from ARKANSAS, Wickes, that is. Only 650 people, we love the small town. Buy also love to cruise.
Sandra

N

Nancy

Port St Lucie, Florida for the last 15 years. Born and raised in West Virgiinia. Hubby from Pennsylvania.

P

pmc7704

I'm from that "up and comin" cruise port of Tampa Florida. Makes it real convenient to go on a cruise!! NO AIRFARE !!!!!