Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

which beach on St. Thomas

Discussion in 'Princess Cruises' started by sweetbasil, Sep 6, 2005.

1. sweetbasil

sweetbasil Guest

Any input into which beach is better on St. Thomas??? Coki Point beach or Saphire Beach?
    Thanks much

2. serene56

serene56 Guest

depends on the person- both are verynice. BUt I did not come across a bad beach in St THomas.

We took an island tour that visited a few of the beaches. Check out www.godfreytoursvi.com best shore excursion i ever took and the price was real cheap too.

3. karemmarie

karemmarie Guest

Hi!

You should reallly try Magen's Bay. It's one of the most beautiful beaches in the world!

4. sfgiantsgal

sfgiantsgal Guest

We found Megan's Bay beautiful but so incredibly crowded that once was enough. Now we like to take a ferry over to St. John's and relax. It's so nice and not so many people.....and we always save time for a little shopping. Great jewelry deals.

5. Cruise cutie

Cruise cutie Guest

We did the "Godfrey tour"in St Thomas... in February on our Golden Princess, and 6 months later our daughters did too ;off there HAL Zuiderdam sailing.. ..he offers 3 beaches as part of his "Day Package " of cost $20.00.this includes an entire island tour, shopping, and a 2 hour beach visit..and it's our 2nd favorite excursion ever....we did Coki, and having been there before, it was nice to go back.. it's nice..our daughters loved Sapphire Beach, and would go back again in a heartbeat..next time we go.. I'll try that one.he also includes Magen's Bay Beach as well..and .he does pick up and drop off at the PIER ..we are already booked on a Horizon's Schooner tour in 4 weeks on St.Thomas.; next time we'd use Godfrey again for sure....Happy research..:)..Joanne

6. Einstein

Einstein Guest

MorningStar would be My 1st choice and Sapphire would be My 2nd. If time allows its WELL worth a trip to St. Johns via the Red Hook ferry as the pristine white sands of St. Johns are IMO FAR better than anything St. Thomas has to offer. :thumb

7. lizardstew

lizardstew Guest

On our last trip to St. Thomas, we got of the ship with the intention of heading to Coki Beach. When we approached one of the jitney drivers and told him that we wanted to go to Coki Beach for snorkling, he told us that Sapphire Beach was better. Honestly, the snorkelilng wasn't fabulous, but it was right at the end of hurricane season last year, so the ocean was pretty stirred up. But....the beach was absolutely gorgeous. Pretty deserted, with white sand and beautiful blue-green water. We'd go back there in a heartbeat.