• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Which is more important to you?

J

Joanandjoe

Of course, ShipMaven. A Freudian slip. We're probably among the few cruisers who have been on both the Regal Empress and Regent (which was Radisson last September, when we sailed on it).

D

debbiedo

The ship is probably the most important, followed by the cabin, departure port, itinerary.
The older I get the more I enjoy the ship and my cabin!

Debbie

B

bluefish

Itineraries are a bit more important than exactly which ship will take me there, at least for me.

M

moniquey

To date our cruising usually based on the itinerary. The becomes becomes important when there is a choice to made of which ship. We also booked inside or outside cabins and the size means alot too, that is why we have chosen Hal lately.

I

imacrusing

The Ship...dont care for all the cheap little Carrib ports..Wish they had 10 day cruise only cruises...I love the sea days...sitting on the balcony..gentle sea breezes...waves rolling...cant get any better than that

J

Joanandjoe

imacruising, HAL's transatlantic itineraries come pretty close to being all sea days. Other lines have truly all sea day repositioning cruises, often at ludicrously low rates. Look at the transatlantics for lines you would normally regard as too expensive, such as Radisson, Windstar, or Sea Dream. The latter two don't have balconies; but Windstar does some cruising under sail, while Sea Dream feels like a yacht.