Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Which Sheraton in Fort Lauderdale?

Discussion in 'Princess Cruises' started by Alley, Mar 27, 2005.

1. Alley

Alley Guest

Hi,
    Has anyone stayed at the Sheraton Yankee Clipper or the Sheraton Yankee Trader?
    I'm interested in any feed back you might have. Are the rooms old, clean, dirty etc... We are thinking of staying at one of them but can't decide which one?

Thanks and happy cruising! :)
    Alley

2. Snowblower

Snowblower Guest

Yes, the Sheraton Yankee Clipper. What a dump....best thing they can do with hotel is blow it up. There are much better choices available and cheaper too. Just search this board for other posts, there have been several threads that will provide suggestions.

3. How about going thru Princess. You can get the Renaissance(a high end hotel) for $89.00 a person that would be $139.00 a night. On line this Hotel is $200 a night. Princess also will book the Ft. Lauerdale Marriott,and The Westin(another top hotel) Check it how all the hotel Princess books for you are top end hotel no low end, dirty , rent by the hour.

4. Colo Cruiser

Colo Cruiser Guest

Princess rates are way too high.

5. Cruise cutie

Cruise cutie Guest

=yeah....no way book through Princess....I agree Renassaince but go through the net..either http://hotwire.com or http://priceline.com ...I get the hotels wayyyy cheaper than doing it with the cruise line...JMHO...Joanne

6. Alley

Alley Guest

Thanks for the posts!
    I think that Princess is too... expensive! If they didn't charge per person it wouldn't bother me so much but the per person thing is a turn off! Does anyone know why they charge per person instead of per room?

Alley

7. Cruise cutie

Cruise cutie Guest

because they can get it......so many folks just "cannot be bothered"..and want someone else to do the work.... one less detail to have to handle... it's their vacation..bla bla bla..me I save $$ anywhere's I can..=shrug..If it takes me 10 minutes to book an identical room at the "cruise line" hotel but pay half..what the hay..it's $$ in our pocket....:daisy..Joanne

8. mlzangel78

mlzangel78 Guest

I got the Sheraton Boscayne bay in miami for 65.00 per night on hot wire,,, if that helps any