Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Which ship is the best

Discussion in 'Royal Caribbean International' started by defritz, Jul 22, 2004.

1. defritz

defritz Guest

Which RCCI ship is your favorite, and why?

2. RyanF

RyanF Guest

My wife and I have been on both the Adventure of the Seas and the Explorer of the Seas. We found that they were almost identical, so we loved them both equally! They are very big ships. The Adventure is a little bit bigger, and is second in the world in size to only the Queen Elizabeth II. They both have great bars, spas, food and entertainment.

3. Roland

Roland Guest

RyanF,
    Not that it matters, but the Explorer is slightly larger than the Adventure and both are much larger than the QE II.

4. Schooner

Schooner Guest

Just like Roland says, it doesn't matter but for fun........The Explorer weighs the most because of the marine science lab that is onboard. The Mariner and Navigator are technically the largest because all the cabin decks above the lifeboats were extended out about 3 or 4 more feet.

5. piercetc2

piercetc2 Guest

i thought the qe2 was like 150,000 tons? am i thinking of the wrong ship?

6. Lonpalm

Lonpalm Guest

the QM2 is around 150,000 tons.

7. The best ship would happen to be the one I would be currently cruising on. Not that I have been on many, but I don't care which ship it is if I'm able to worry about nothing and have nothing that I am required to do!

8. Schooner

Schooner Guest

I think a few of you guys meant to say the QM2 not the QE2.

9. vjj5712

vjj5712 Guest

Does this mean that the Mariner and Navigator have bigger balconies than the other three?

10. islander

islander Guest

The Mariner is now second to the QM2. Wow, what ship will be next?!

11. runner15km

runner15km Guest

Rccl will introduce a new ship in May 2006 that will weigh in at 160,000 tons. I believe this will be the largest cruise ship at this time.