Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

which shore excursions?

Discussion in 'Princess Cruises' started by dawny, Jan 25, 2004.

1. dawny

dawny Guest

I'm going to the western carribean on March 7th on the Grand Princess. I'm trying to figure which excursions to go on. Our stops are; Princess Cays , Costa Maya, Grand Cayman and Cozumel. I enjoy snorkeling and sunbathing and few cocktails. I don't think I would enjoy sightseeing at some of the ruins. I know we'll check out the stingrays. Does anyone have any suggestions?

2. Cruise cutie

Cruise cutie Guest

The Catamaran sail and snorkel is outstanding in Cozumel !!!..we did it last Feb on the Coral Princess ..one of the best excursions we had ever had..the Sting Ray snorkel IS a MUST as well in the Cayman's..the sting rays are incredible to be with..done it 2x and do it again in a heartbeat!!!..The Cayman's is such a lovely island to walk around as well!!!...Princess Cays was just pure relaxation.ummm...Never been to Costa Maya,from what I'd read pretty low key..Happy choosing...and Enjoy it all...:grin...Joanne

3. Einstein

Einstein Guest

Chankanaab Park ( <a href=http://www.cozguide.net/chankan.html> Chankanaab Park Link</a> ) is also a nice visit while in Cozumel. :thumb

Post Edited (01-25-04 15:20)