Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Who has a cruise booked?

Discussion in 'Holland America Line' started by sage, Feb 2, 2006.

1. sage

sage Guest

Who has a cruise booked, and what is the destination? We are looking forward to our back to back cruise on the Volendam to Hawaii and Alaska in April.

2. ShipMaven

ShipMaven Guest

What a coincidence - me, too! :grin

25 days aboard that beautiful ship. Yesssssssssssss! :thumb

3. sail7seas

sail7seas Guest

X( We DO!!! We have cruise(s) booked!!! :)D

We just returned yesterday from a wonderful cruise (and post cruise stay in FLL) on Volendam. Had a great time.

Now we look forward to 14 day cruise on Ryndam in April.

Back-to-backs on Maasdam in August.

Seven days on Westerday in October.

Back to "MY" :) Maasdam for 11 days over Christmas and New Years. :)o

Can't wait for all of these 'dam' cruises.

4. Nordam 11/4 Destination: where ever the ship takes us

5. obe1

obe1 Guest

I am booked on my very first Holland America cruise, sailing on the Veendam, 7 day Western Caribbean leaving October 28th. Can't wait!

Rose :D

6. sage

sage Guest

So many people going so many places. I'm so excited for everyone.

Obe 1, we have been on the Veendam, and she is a beautiful ship. I hope that you enjoy your time on her as much as we did.

Suer, I'm envious of your sailing on the brand new Nordam. I do hope you will give us your impressions when you return.

Sail, you have so many wonderful cruises booked. Can you tell that I'm a lovely shade of green? I wish you many wonderful days of sailing.

Mary Ann, I can't believe how quickly the time is passing now until we sail. Are we going to have a great time or what on our favorite ship?

Happy sailing everyone. :D

7. Last year we did 4 back-to-back cruises and with some health problems this year we won't be cruising as much.

Right now we have booked:
    Amsterdam - March 22 - Hawaii

Statendam - June 16 and 23 - back-to-back cruises for Alaska

Looking at something for around 20 days in the fall.

8. debbiedo

debbiedo Guest

Southern Caribbean on Volendam in Dec 06.

Still looking for another DAM Cruise to tide us over until December - wish I could cruise as often as some of you are fortunate enough to cruise!!!!

9. debbiedo

Have you ever thought of an Alaskan cruise in the summer to tie you over??

10. The reason some of us are able to cruise often is because we are RETIRED!!

Wait till you get there - you'll love it!!

11. moniquey

moniquey Guest

We are booked on the Statendam in Nov. '06, to NZ - Aust, however further plans are on hold until we see how the wife recovers from knee surgery in Mar. This is her dream trip, so I really hope everything will be go well for her.

12. Cruzman

Cruzman Guest

Booked on the Veendam 11/25/06 sailing. Been trying to research some possibilities for next Spring, but apparantly Hal has not released itineraries past March 07 as yet.

13. sail7seas

sail7seas Guest

DH is not yet retired but thankfully is able to get away fairly often. :)

I do hate it when his work gets in the way of our cruising, though. :cool:

KK....you have some great cruises booked and I hope you both stay well and enjoy many, many more.

Happy cruising everyone.

14. We were getting nervous if I would make the Hawaiina one.

Now all we have to do is hope that Delta doesn't go on strike.

15. ShipMaven

ShipMaven Guest

Moniquey - best wishes to your wife on her upcoming surgery. I hope she has successful surgery and a smooth recovery. I have bad knees, so I can empathize. The Australia/New Zealand cruises are wonderful!

16. sail7seas

sail7seas Guest

moniquey..... I add my good wishes, as well, that you wife will be recovered and able to go and enjoy what promises to be a fabulous cruise.

KK...... I hope you are well recovered and fully enjoy your Hawaii cruise. Where better for a recuperation than aboad a beautiful HAL ship with all those grand sea days. Keep that vision in your mind on the days you don't feel great. That should get you through the rough spots.

Happy, Healthy Cruising, everyone.

17. mildavis

mildavis Guest

Zuiderdam-June 10th out of Vancouver with 2 other families. We can't wait. First time on HAL. Have only sailed Princess and Disney. I think we will be the only people on this cruise. No one else has posted going on it.

18. earl_m

earl_m Guest

X(leaving april2 on the Ryndam ,14days.This is my 4th. time with HAL.I can`t think
    of a better cruise ;line:)-D

19. bc713

bc713 Guest

My g'son (19) & I will be doing the Mexican Riviera for the first time on the Oosterdam, March 4.
    Anyone else on this cruise? Can't wait to get out of this snow!!! Have heard seas can be a bit
    rough between San Diego & Cabo. Anyone know how true this is? On another note, anyone have
    any suggestions on how to keep track of an older teen on port stops when you're taking different
    excursions? Have visions of him tasting tequilas with some cute senoritas & missing the
    ship:S

20. Calgon1

Calgon1 Guest

SunFlower Star and I are shipping out on the Veendam on March 18.