Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Who has a cruise booked?

Discussion in 'Holland America Line' started by sage, Feb 2, 2006.

1. CruisinTex

CruisinTex Guest

My oh my, all this green - we should be able to figure out how to convert it into money!! :lol

I've heard that the BEST exhibit was in Egypt. The current one in Fort Lauderdale is there through the end of April, I believe, and I've heard mixed reviews - people seem to either hate it or love it. Sounds like cruise reviews! I know there are tickets available through HAL and also Marriott. I got ours on my own by pre-ordering them.

2. Guess we miss out on it. We wanted to compare it to the one in Egypt - it was in their museum and HUGE.

We also missed the one when it was in chicago..

I will be anxious to think of what you thought about the Ft alderdale exhibit.

3. bar_20

bar_20 Guest

We booked on the Zaandam in October for two weeks roundtrip from San Diego to Hawaii. This will be our first cruise with HAL.

4. bar_20

Welcome to HAL.

Have cruised several times on the Zaandam (but not since she completed her SOE).

Two weeks for Hawaii?? I thought all Hawaiian cruises were 15 days - that is a wee bit more than 2 weeks.

5. sage

sage Guest

Bar_20,

Welcome to the board. I'm so excited for you that you have a cruise booked. We are sailing to Hawaii on the Volendam in about 50 days now. This will be our first cruise to Hawaii. Have you sailed to Hawaii or visited the island before? I have not sailed on the Zaandam, but I hear good things about her. I hope that you will love HAL as much as we do. Again, welcome.

6. sail7seas

sail7seas Guest

Welcome, Bar............

We've had some wonderful times on Zaandam. Hope you enjoy your cruise.

7. sail7seas

sail7seas Guest

Welcome, Bar............

We've had some wonderful times on Zaandam. Hope you enjoy your cruise.