Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Who is the CD on the Navigator? Anyone know?

Discussion in 'Royal Caribbean International' started by astlouis, Oct 2, 2003.

1. astlouis

astlouis Guest

I am curious to who is the CD on the Navigator. If anyone that has been on the ship lately can let me know I would really appreciate it. I wonder where CD Kirk Detweiler is at. He was the CD on the Explorer in 2001. He was great. If any one knows where he might be let me know. Thanks !!!!!

2. dldancer

dldancer Guest

Hi! I was on the Navigator a month ago and the CD was Jeffrey Arpin. He was GREAT!

3. ljeanbrown

ljeanbrown Guest

Yes he was funny. When we went to Labadee I overheard a woman saying she wanted to go see his show if he had another one, and someone in her party let her know he was not the comedian but the cruise director! He did have a good sense of humor.

Laurie :wave

4. astlouis

astlouis Guest

Thanks for letting me know. I just hope he will still be the CD when we go in January.

5. John

John Guest

He was probably one of the best CD's I've ever seen.

6. I've heard that he is officially retiring in November -- hopefully someone can confirm or deny this.

7. Here's some information I got off of the Cruise Addicts Board:

Jeffrey Arpin is the CD on Navigator right now, he is officially retiring as of November 1st. Jeff Martin will be back from his vacation on November 1st to take over for Jeffrey.

8. SusanCruizin

SusanCruizin Guest

WAhhhhaaa...say it ain't so...I love Jeffrey Arpin... He's not old, why on earth is he retiring. I can't believe it... I have to go lay down!