Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Who is Yahooty??

Discussion in 'Know Before You Go' started by Bibb, Jul 18, 2003.

1. Bibb

Bibb Guest

This was prompted by an earlier post.

Who is Yahooty? He's in everyone's home, in restaurants, offices, and stores. He goes on vacations with you, yet you have never seen him. Who is Yahooty?

My answer tomorrow. What's your answer?????????

Bibb

2. surfergirl

surfergirl Guest

A shot in the dark-your subconscious mind.
    :candle

3. I remember my parents using that as an answer when we were little when we asked "who" all the time. You mean there really is such a person? I thought it was a joke to shut us up :lol

4. Tread

Tread Guest

He's the "dog", the "duck", the "barking spider", the "one you point the finger at!" As Jim Carrey said: "It was MMMMMEEEEEEEEEE ! ! ! "

5. Rubysky

Rubysky Guest

Is he the guy who turns the light off & on in the refridgerator?

6. TT, me too. Forgot about that till you posted that. Actually I thought it was suer language at its fineset :lol

7. Einstein

Einstein Guest

He is the lead singer with Hootie & the Blowfish. :grin

8. A race horse with a kewl name? Laurey
    :CAN :USA

9. Bibb

Bibb Guest

Way to go Rubysky.

According to the tales of my mother and my grandmother (in my childhood days down in Alabama), Yahooty (or maybe Yahootie) hid behind things in the refrigerator and turned the light out when you closed the door. He's about as busy as Santa Claus, trying to take care of refrigerators all over the world. I wonder if he has to monitor car doors, microwaves and all the other automatic lights??

Tread is pretty much right also - he's whatever you want him to be.

Hootie's gonna getcha Einstein.

Bibb

10. Einstein

Einstein Guest

Well then he could do a whole heckuva a LOT of hiding in this refrigerator . :lol Thanx for the insight Bibb. :thumb

11. WCMencken

WCMencken New Member

I remember YAHOOTY was always blamed for everything, the ever present culprit. To keep it going you would ask or be asked "YAHOOTY WHO?"

12. connie seabee

connie seabee Well-Known Member Community Sponsor

Oh my goodness, I just noticed that this post is from 2003. What fun to see posters that were here. Sure do miss them. I miss Bibb's backyard photos.

I have no idea who Yahooty Who is.

13. John

John I'm on Island Time Staff Member

Who is Yahooty? lol.. I miss allot of these posters.