Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

WHO WAS WITH US ON ENCHANTMENT NOV.10-15?

Discussion in 'Royal Caribbean International' started by Debbi & Ken, Nov 20, 2003.

1. Debbi & Ken

Debbi & Ken Guest

From the time we sailed til we docked back home, problem..problems. Lost luggage. formal night pictures "lost" (I don't think there was film in camera) Which was VERY disappointing, because we had a beautiful family picture taken, I didn't see the picture but assume it was beautiful. I could have cried. and where was all the food I read about try to get something after 10 pm.

If anyone else had complaints please write back.

2. Lhwebbie

Lhwebbie Guest

Sounds like you must have sailed during a bad week! We were on the Enchantment Nov 1 thru 6 and had the time of our lives! No problems with the pictures as every setting that we did was on display. As far as the food went, we seemed like we never stopped eating. Fortunately the Enchantment has a great Shipshape center (and lots of stairs) so we didn't put on too many pounds. We had such a great time we've already booked for next year. Sorry to hear about the bad experience.

3. anna

anna Guest

We sailed after you on Nov 15th and had no problem at all. Great cruise!!! There were waiters walking around with trays of food at night from 11:30-12:30 offering goodies and the pizza place was open til 2am. Never indulged because I was still stuffed from dinner.