Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Who will be sailing the Caribbean Princess 10/8/05

Discussion in 'Princess Cruises' started by kidsundance, Jul 26, 2005.

1. kidsundance

kidsundance Guest

Hi Crusty ones, sailing Oct. 8 on the Caribb. Princess. Would like to hear from some fellow cruisers taking this voyage.

2. shonandsuzie

shonandsuzie Guest

I've been watching your psot to see if anyone replied. We have been looking out for anyone taking the Caribbean Princess on Sept. 3rd. We have not found anyone. Wonder if we'll have the ship to ourselves. :) Have fun on your trip!!!!

3. kidsundance

kidsundance Guest

Good monring LaShon and Suzie,
    Oh it wouldnt be as fun without all of our fellow shipmates :) I dont mind the crowds, makes me feel like Im on vacation. You 2 have a great time and tell me how your trip was. I have cruised many times and think it is the Best vacation. I will have a newbie in tow with me. She has never been on a cruise. It will be fun for sure.

4. shonandsuzie

shonandsuzie Guest

We also like to have alot of people around. On our very first cruise we met a group of friends and we are still close today! This cruising is definately addictive! We took 2 years off of our anniversary cruising and tried land trips instead. But although we had fun, we kept saying we should have cruised! We wont make that mistake again. :) We plan to go on another in April if we can budget it in.