• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Whooo Hoooo!!! Almost packed! Navigator 4-23-05

W

Wuollebear

I'm just way to excited right now! I spend most of the afternoon getting my carry on and my garment bag packed. Half of the regular suit case is finished, just have to add a few more things at the end of the week and we're good to go! The worst thing for me durring the last week is thinking about the boarding arrangements for the dogs. They board at our Vet so I know they're very well taken care of but I still feel like they think we're desserting them. All is good though! They will be fine and we will be sipping cold ones in the sun very very soon! I hope there are others out there getting ready to leave as well. See ya on board!!

M

Mbandy

You'll LOVE the Navigator. I highly recommend Chops. Well worth the extra charge. Also don't miss the ice skating show :thumb =funsign I'm excited for you.

W

Wuollebear

Thanks!! I'm so excited right now I can hardly stand myself. I have heard great things about the Ice show. We will catch that for sure. I hear it's not to be missed.

B

bunnie

So excited for you! I read these everyday and am looking forward to the day I can actually be writing that I am going on a cruise with RCL! We went on the Voyager (my one and only cruise in 2001) and just fell in love with it and cruising, now I am an addict but can't seem toget my husband to take me agai!!! Have a great time and sip a cold one or two for me!!!

W

Wuollebear

This is only our 2nd cruise. The first one was May of 2003 and we are now hooked. We usually put our money down and plan it out a year in advance so we can pay it off slowly and get our spending money together...airfare etc. Maybe you should get the ball rolling and then say...SURPRISE HONEY!....Reading all of the posting gets me even more anxious. You bet I'll sip a cold 1 or 5 for you! I hope you get to take another trip soon!!