Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Who's been on the Grandeur lately?

Discussion in 'Royal Caribbean International' started by usher, May 12, 2004.

1. usher

usher Guest

I've been looking at the ship stats and it says there isn't a basketball court, no mini-golf course or golf simulator, no movie theatre, no laundry facilities, etc. Just wondering how accurate this is? Reason is I looked up one of the other ships I was on and there were facilities listed as not available that I know were on the ship.

2. yuyi64

yuyi64 Guest

The stats you looked at are correct. There is a small putt-putt type putting green on deck 10 but I would not call it a mini-golf course. There are no basketball courts, self-service laundry facilities, or movie theater. There is a rock wall, in-cabin movies, and a fee-based ship's laundry service. There are plenty of other things going on each day on the Grandeur so you shouldn't be bored. Check your daily Compass for a listing of activities and facilities available.

3. montekat

montekat Guest

Actually, there are 2 small movie screens on either side of the stage in the Palladium, which they use for movies. They showed Under the Tuscan Sun while we were on it last week, but we did not go to see it. Like yuyi64 says, there is plenty to do. We particularly enjoyed the talks on the Cajun, Creole and La. history that were given in the afternoons, followed by instructions on how to dance to the music. It was a lot of fun, and we learned alot.