• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Who's been on the most cruises?

J

jester95008

I know I don't compare to many of you , this will be my 8th cruise .
Jubilee x 3
Elation x 1
Ecstasy x 2
Destiny x 1

P

Petert

We have been on 33 cruises and now have 2 more booked for the fall and next spring.

Peter

J

jester95008

wow! that's pretty good Peter... How young are you by the way? And was wondering how many cruises you'd been on by age 30... I'm 30 and have been on 8 , is that a lot? And what would vacations be like without a cruise for you? ;)

A

Ali

RCI:
Monarch 10X
Granduer 2X
Nordic Prince
Nordic Empress 2X
Enchantment
Voyager 2X
Adventure 5X
Emerald Seas after Royal Caribbean aquired it from Admiral Cruises

Before I woke up:
Carnival:
Holiday
Tropicale

Future:
Brilliance Transatlantic Nov. 2004 ??
HAL Volendam Jan. 2005

C

Cruise cutie

Ship Maven-Mary Ann gave up her count after 300 cruises....she is a TA. and has been cruising 54 years this week..hard to beat that..:grin..;)..Joanne..something to shoot for though..;)..

J

jester95008

Wow!!!! over 300 cruises is incredible ! That's like trying to beat Hank Aaron's homerun record or something...

S

sailingrose

Wow Ali, that's an extensive list. MIne totals are 24 with 2 more booked.

17 on RCI and 2 to go!

A

Ali

Ah Rose...I'm a creature of habit. :lol :lol If I hadn't of been stuck in "Monarch Mode" those 4 years look were I'd be?

H

Hal

Surely not me. However, last Christmas we Cruised on HAL's Zaandam and they announced one woman who had been on HAL cruises for over 650 days, almost two years.

J

JeffC

I think that also noting number of years cruising is important. I am only at 7 with one booked (Aug on Navigator). I feel like a baby in diapers compared to many of you. Cruising since Nov. 98.

I

iluvcruzin

I've been sailing since 1988 but have been drydocked quite a few years here and there - you know.. family vacation road trips, job interruptions, etc.. I've been on 8 - have 9,10 & 11 booked. Now that the kids are older, they don't want to do family vacations anymore. Lucky me :)

S

SUNNYDAY

i have been on some really unusual cruises ships that have sunk and ones that are no longer sasiling ha ha but we always had a great tiemand had good deals i will try to remember themnow
the veracruise
the brittanis {out of serrvice}
the dolphin v{out of service}
the seabreeze {{sunk} i watched it on tv in horror what a fun ship
the soverign of the seas 2xs
the majesty of the seas
the enchantment of the seas
the millenium
the victory
and now i am booked on the mariner of the seas for the big sail 10-16-2005

N

nieciez

Not me either....let's see...there has been

SS Atlantic
Tropicale
Fascination
Celebration
Victory
Century
Destiny
Spirit - Hawaii
Spirit - Exotic WCaribbean
Glory
Grandeur of the Seas

I've got a lot of cruising to do before I can catch up to some of you! :grin

J

jester95008

sunnyday , ever thought about going on Carnival? all the ships you've been on are everything BUT CCL ! Try them , you may enjoy ..

9cruisessofar

Been on 9 so far. All mexico or caribbean. Thinking about taking a hawaiian cruise next year. Which one and which cruise line? Can anyone help?