Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Who's been on the most cruises?

Discussion in 'Royal Caribbean International' started by jester95008, Jun 10, 2004.

1. jester95008

jester95008 Guest

I know I don't compare to many of you , this will be my 8th cruise .
    Jubilee x 3
    Elation x 1
    Ecstasy x 2
    Destiny x 1

2. Hucc

Hucc Guest

it's not me...

I've been on 9, and have numbers 10 & 11 booked

3. Petert

Petert Guest

We have been on 33 cruises and now have 2 more booked for the fall and next spring.

Peter

4. jester95008

jester95008 Guest

wow! that's pretty good Peter... How young are you by the way? And was wondering how many cruises you'd been on by age 30... I'm 30 and have been on 8 , is that a lot? And what would vacations be like without a cruise for you? ;)

5. Ali

Ali Guest

RCI:
    Monarch 10X
    Granduer 2X
    Nordic Prince
    Nordic Empress 2X
    Enchantment
    Voyager 2X
    Adventure 5X
    Emerald Seas after Royal Caribbean aquired it from Admiral Cruises

Before I woke up:
    Carnival:
    Holiday
    Tropicale

Future:
    Brilliance Transatlantic Nov. 2004 ??
    HAL Volendam Jan. 2005

6. FloridaGator

FloridaGator Guest

23 cruises since 1998. Hope for one more this summer.

7. Cruise cutie

Cruise cutie Guest

Ship Maven-Mary Ann gave up her count after 300 cruises....she is a TA. and has been cruising 54 years this week..hard to beat that..:grin..;)..Joanne..something to shoot for though..;)..

8. jester95008

jester95008 Guest

Wow!!!! over 300 cruises is incredible ! That's like trying to beat Hank Aaron's homerun record or something...

9. Mumsie ....one of the Big Cats has been on 69 cruises :) wish I could say that

10. sailingrose

sailingrose Guest

Wow Ali, that's an extensive list. MIne totals are 24 with 2 more booked.

17 on RCI and 2 to go!

11. Ali

Ali Guest

Ah Rose...I'm a creature of habit. :lol :lol If I hadn't of been stuck in "Monarch Mode" those 4 years look were I'd be?

12. Hal

Hal Guest

Surely not me. However, last Christmas we Cruised on HAL's Zaandam and they announced one woman who had been on HAL cruises for over 650 days, almost two years.

13. JeffC

JeffC Guest

I think that also noting number of years cruising is important. I am only at 7 with one booked (Aug on Navigator). I feel like a baby in diapers compared to many of you. Cruising since Nov. 98.

14. 1st cruise Sept 03... 4th cruise Sept 04 -- call it instant addiction! :dance

Nancy

15. iluvcruzin

iluvcruzin Guest

I've been sailing since 1988 but have been drydocked quite a few years here and there - you know.. family vacation road trips, job interruptions, etc.. I've been on 8 - have 9,10 & 11 booked. Now that the kids are older, they don't want to do family vacations anymore. Lucky me :)

16. SUNNYDAY

SUNNYDAY Guest

i have been on some really unusual cruises ships that have sunk and ones that are no longer sasiling ha ha but we always had a great tiemand had good deals i will try to remember themnow
    the veracruise
    the brittanis {out of serrvice}
    the dolphin v{out of service}
    the seabreeze {{sunk} i watched it on tv in horror what a fun ship
    the soverign of the seas 2xs
    the majesty of the seas
    the enchantment of the seas
    the millenium
    the victory
    and now i am booked on the mariner of the seas for the big sail 10-16-2005

17. earl_m

earl_m Guest

I have done 8 cruises with 2 coming up in nov.

18. nieciez

nieciez Guest

Not me either....let's see...there has been

SS Atlantic
    Tropicale
    Fascination
    Celebration
    Victory
    Century
    Destiny
    Spirit - Hawaii
    Spirit - Exotic WCaribbean
    Glory
    Grandeur of the Seas

I've got a lot of cruising to do before I can catch up to some of you! :grin

19. jester95008

jester95008 Guest

sunnyday , ever thought about going on Carnival? all the ships you've been on are everything BUT CCL ! Try them , you may enjoy ..

20. Been on 9 so far. All mexico or caribbean. Thinking about taking a hawaiian cruise next year. Which one and which cruise line? Can anyone help?