Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Who's on grandeur 12/11/2004!!

Discussion in 'Royal Caribbean International' started by cruisingkelly, Oct 26, 2004.

1. Hi, This is my first post and I'm taking my third RCL cruise! Just wanted to who is going to be on the Grandeur on 12/11 out of new orleans!

2. Natalia

Natalia Guest

Hi Kelly... =welcome to Cruise @ddicts!! We're glad to have you joining us.

We have a Roll Call board here, go have a look over there and if you dont find another post there for your sailing, make one and see if anyone else on your sailing responds. Also, we have a Cruise Tracker feature, found in the middle of the top yellow banner. Once you get there, click on "next to sail", this puts the listings in chronological order, then you can locate your sailing date better. Make sure you enter yourself for this too. Im also sailing on Dec 11th, but on the Splendour. Hope you have a wonderful time! Oh, check out the community board too, thats where a lot of us hang out... nice people, go ahead and intorduce yourself.

3. thanks! I'll do that

4. My hubby and I will be on the Grandeur too on 12-11-04. We live in New Orleans. We have cruised before on Commadore (2 times), Carnival Inspiration, Carnival Conquest (maiden voyage), Dawn Princess (December 2003) and now the Grandeur. Anyone else out there going with us? Just a couple of days left and I am so excited I can almost fly!!!!!!!!!

5. I know the feeling we leave tomorrow afternoon to drive down from Cincinnati!

6. C2CMarci

C2CMarci Guest

Hi, I just returned from the Grandeur 11/27 sailing. I have posted my review if you would like to read about the ship.

We had a great time. Let me know if you have any questions.

Bon Voyage to all! Marci