• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Why can't 2 adults and 2 kids fit in a suite?

L

LoriAnnM

We finally can afford a junior suite or superior oceanview and they won't give it to us!!! RCI says they are not quads but I feel they're big enough. My kids are so small (35lbs and 48lbs) they can fit on the sofa or on a cot. I don't like the pullmans, my son rolls out of them because he's a very active sleeper. They are high and if he doesn't land on me, he can can get really hurt. I really really want to go to Bermuda this November, did anyone ever get RCI to bend on this one????? thanks, for listening to me vent, frustrated Lori

A

Ali

According to their website for this November they have no Junior Suites left on the Voyager that are set up for quads. It had nothing to do with how small your kids are or if they can fit on the sofa, it has to do with occupancy levels on the ship. So many of the cabins are set up for 3/4 persons in the cabin and that's it...they won't bend.

E

estreetbandfan23

wow that is surprising since the family we were supposed to cruise with next week have a suit and are fitting all 4 in there and the kids are both in middle school

A

Ali

estreet I am sure the family that was traveling with you has a Suite set up for 4 people. The way Lori posted she is trying to get 4 people in a cabin that is only set for 2 and they cruise line will not do that.

T

tricemom

You should check back because suites open up from time to time as people change their plans

L

Lady Jag

Yes, Ali is definitely right! It has to do with occupancy levels. You can always get 2 cabins instead of the jr. suite.

We've had a jr. suite and the sofa bed wasn't big enough for my 2 sons at the time. I think they were 7 & 10 yrs. old.

L

LoriAnnM

Lady Jag, I would of taken two interior cabins that connect (to keep the cost down) but they only have one and not the other. My husband and I don't want to seperate and our children are to small to leave alone. If a suite or superior ocean opens up, we'll take it. If not, we decided to wait for next May, it will be our 10th anniversary. Also, I'm realizing maybe we should go with Celebrity because they have a better itinerary for Bermuda. thanks, Lori

L

Lady Jag

Oh, okay, sorry it didn't work out for you! At least this way, you'll have more time to look forward to the cruise. :grin

C

Cruizer

... you'll have more time to look forward to the cruise.

That is not a good thing! I signed up for my May 2004 cruise in April 2002. Longest 2 years of my life. I signed up for my August 2004 cruise in July 2004. Much easier to wait 6 weeks for a cruise than 56 weeks.