• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Why do I have to log in each time I get on the forum

R

Ruchela

I never had to do this before tonight, it always remembered me. Is anyone else having this trouble?

B

bOB

Has there been any changes that you know of in your security software, the most common reason for not being remembered is that your cookie that holds your logged in information is being deleted when you close the program. Sometimes privacy management software will delete these cookies in its attempt to protect you. We also have been having a problem with login and registration that only affected a few people, it has been corrected but this could be part of that issue.

R

Ruchela

Well, I just got this emailed to me, and this time I was remembered. I did get a new computer last week, but I did log in with this new one. Maybe it was just a glitch. I'll know more tomorrow.

R

red stripe

you should have said that you were still hot :grin
glad that you are no longer having trouble accessing the board

C

Cruizer

I think when I run a scan using my security software that it is wiping out my cookies. I have to sign in after running a security scan, but that is the only time (unless I have been off for a long time).

E

Einstein

Its good to be recognized right Ruchela??? :thumb Glad to problem disappeared for the time being.

S

ShipMaven

I run "Ad-Aware" daily. I found out the hard way (wiped-out cookies and history) that certain settings in Ad-Aware will wipe out cookies and history. Every day, I was having to input everything again - until I discovered what was happening.