Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Will be on CB in 5 days if anyone wants any questions answered/photos taken!

Discussion in 'Princess Cruises' started by Ldecs, Jan 9, 2006.

1. Ldecs

Ldecs Guest

Hi!

My husband and I will be sailing on the CB this coming Saturday to St. Maarten and St. Thomas. I know that I had so many questions and thought that someone else out there might too.

If any of you have anything that you would like me to look into or take pictures of while I am on the ship or on the islands please let me know and I am happy to oblige!

2. Einstein

Einstein Guest

Enjoy that xruise and YES please do take some =photo and post them in a gallery here at the site. As they say .. A =photo is worth a 1000 words!!! :grin

3. Whimsy

Whimsy Guest

I was wondering if you don't buy the soda card on the first day do they prorate the soda card to the days left that you do buy it? I hope I am making myself clear here.

For example:

Say the soda card is $5 a day

If you bought the card the first day it would be $35 plus 15% gratuity.

If I didn't buy the soda card until the 3rd day do they still charge $35 or would they only charge for the remainding days?

Sorry to make this so complicated. I really am not a complicated person! LOL

Anyway, have a great time!!! We will be sailing on her in October and the wait is driving me crazy! I wish we were leaving soon.

4. Ldecs

Ldecs Guest

No problem there Einstein! I am a travel photographer for a local magazine anyway so I will have tons of pictures!!!

Whimsy - that totally made sense, I will be happy to check on that for you!

5. Whimsy

Whimsy Guest

Thank you!

6. Corky

Corky Guest

No particular question...just waiting anxiously for any and all news/reviews and photo's of the ship. :lol

Bon voyage!!!!

7. Ldecs

Ldecs Guest

We're back!

Whimsy - I was told that the soda card will not be prorated if you purchase it midway through your cruise. I would say that it is worth purchasing - the price works out to be about 3 sodas per day.

The cruise was amazing, we had a great time! I think I saw pretty much the entire ship - including the medical center as my husband fell in St. Maarten and had to visit the doctor onboard!

Would be happy to answer any questions - and will post my pictures shortly!

8. Whimsy

Whimsy Guest

Sorry you got to see ALL of the ship. I hope your husband is alright. I have been checking daily here to see if you had posted anything.

Thanks for finding out about the soda card. Yes, I think we will both purcase one on board. I have heard other's say the soda tastes "flat" out of the fountain. We are Diet Coke drinkers and usually prefer a bottle or can but we are also frugal and would get the soda card as it seems the best deal. I don't mind ice tea either. How did the soda taste to you?

I look forward to your review and looking at your photos.